Join an exciting, fast-paced, collaborative team as we continue to disrupt the industry with our game-changing performance marketing technology. Innovate with us!
CAKE is a marketing technology company providing the leading SaaS enterprise platform for real-time marketing intelligence. Our mission is to address the challenges and opportunities in tracking and analyzing the massive amounts of clicks generated from mobile, affiliate, display, retail, lead generation campaigns, and more. Our executive team possesses decades of online marketing experience and a deep understanding of digital analytics across a breadth of industries, leading us to nearly 200% year-over-year growth the last two years.
**This is a customer support leadership role. This is NOT an IT or helpdesk position.**
This is a customer support, client facing role and is responsible for managing the Tier One and Tier Two agents on the Technical Support Team globally. The Manager will build and manage communication channels between the Account Management, Technical Support, and Development teams so that issues are handled within SLA and in a timely fashion. This role is the point of escalation for client technical support issues and will liaise between departments to find resolutions quickly and efficiently. The Technical Support Manager will be responsible for the success of the support team globally. This person will be responsible to create new support strategies and build on the existing ones. The successful candidate must have a strong understanding of the product and high level leadership skills. They must also be a great communicator, have a sense of calmness, and flexibility.
- The Technical Support Manager will be responsible for the success of the support team globally. This person will be responsible to create new support strategies and build on the existing ones. The successful candidate must have a strong understanding of the product and high level leadership skills. They must also be a great communicator, have a sense of calmness, and flexibility.
- Action oriented, customer focused, organized, forward thinking, technically savvy, multi-tasking, calmness, and listening.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Manage Tier One and Tier Two ticket and phone queues.
- Provide administrative support for phone system and ticketing system.
- Handle all internal escalations from Tier One or Tier Two support.
- Escalate items to senior development or executive team as necessary.
- Manage Dev backlog and validate that tickets are prioritized correctly.
- Ensure phone and ticket coverage is sufficient 24/7.
- Have one-on-ones with each member of Technical Support Team globally.
- Provide real time coaching on tickets and calls.
- Be a backup to on-call personnel when available.
- Be available to help/manage pro-services or special projects being done by Client Services team.
- Be a client advocate internally when prioritizing items to be fixed or enhanced.
- Provide status updates on important client issues and team performance to executive team.
- Run reports and pull data for executive team in detail.
- Liaise between Client Services and Development team on escalated items and special client dev projects.
- Manage Spam Complaint process for clients.
- Build systems and processes that ensure efficiency across the entire support inquiry life cycle.
- Monitor team performance from a statistics based approach.
- Work with product team on feature and bug releases to keep clients informed and support team up to date on product.
- Work directly with Director of Client Success to ensure alignment across teams.
- Run weekly support meeting to ensure alignment and share knowledge across the team.
- Run quarterly business reports for QSR.
Manage Tier One and Tier Two support agents globally. Conduct regular one-on-one meetings with employees. Give annual performance reviews and provide stats to employees to incentivize performance. Conduct weekly all team meeting for knowledge share and alignment across global team. Oversee the onboarding and training of new support analysts.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Advanced user level of all Microsoft applications (excel, word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Ability to navigate a variety of CRMs, ticketing platforms, and phone systems.
- Understanding of DNS, basic SQL, and Digital Marketing (particularly Affiliate) space.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work effectively with employees at all levels in an objective and professional manner.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, 2-3 years in a Support role, and 1-3 years leading a Support team.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Includes occasionally lifting and carrying and/or moving up to 25 pounds. Working at a computer for several hours during the day. Also involves regularly standing, walking, reaching, talking, listening, hearing, and use of close and distant vision. Reasonable accommodations will be evaluated and considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job duties.