SkyParkSecure are currently recruiting an Affiliate Manager who will lead and develop our affiliate marketing strategy, ensuring our continued growth in this channel.
Reporting to the Online Marketing Manager, you will own the entire affiliate channel and be responsible for its optimisation and growth through network and direct affiliates.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Managing day-to-day operations of the affiliate channel
- Managing relationships with key affiliates and partners
- Actively identifying, recruiting, and negotiating with new affiliates, both network and direct affiliates
- Developing and executing overall communications with affiliates and partners
- Developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns ensuring their profitability and performance
- Engaging with external resources and attend regular training and networking opportunities
- Maximise campaign efficiency through continual testing and optimisation of promotions, landing pages etc
- Developing and providing regular analysis of spend, sales and profit
Skills / Experience;
We’re looking for someone who will hit the ground running. As such, you will have at least 4 years digital marketing experience with 2 years managing an affiliate program, preferably in the travel sector. You will have experience in scaling an affiliate program based on a number of targets including the number of active affiliates and revenue growth within ROI targets.
You will be an excellent communicator and be experienced in working with networks, affiliates and partners and be very comfortable developing strong relationships with key personnel from a variety of organisations. You will have excellent analytical skills and the ability to gain insights from performance data and make recommendations accordingly. You will have a good understanding of existing tracking and attribution methods.
Creative, pro-active and with a strong sales mind, you’ll be given the opportunity to develop this role and make it your own.
The successful candidate will benefit from working for an established brand with a fast moving, progressive team of online marketers and the support of an experienced and dynamic management team and a true opportunity for career growth in an ever changing market.
Salary @ 25-30K basic dependent upon experience + Performance related bonuses.