Rakuten Marketing provides e-commerce businesses with expert online marketing technology and services. Our display advertising, affiliate marketing and attribution solutions help brands and retailers to acquire new customers, drive budget efficiencies and grow their revenues.
2016 will be an exciting year for the Rakuten Display division. We’re rolling out a number of innovative new techologies and data targeting solutions and we’re looking to hire stellar sales talent to take our proposition to the marketplace.
We offer a great place to work, learn and grow professionally, as well as a very attractive salary and commission structure. We value continuous education and a culture of innovation, all within the framework of Rakuten Inc, one of the world’s largest e-commerce companies.
The Senior Sales Manager is responsible for leading and closing enterprise level display advertising deals with large brands and agencies. The Senior Sales Manager is accountable for an annual revenue target, on-time pipeline reporting and achievement of strategic objectives as defined by the VP of Sales.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Develop and nurture a sales pipeline comprising a target list of enterprise brands and retailers within specified verticals
- Identify decision makers and budget holders within each organisation, build positive relationships with them and create an environment in which to sell our display advertising solutions
- Achieve your quarterly and annual sales target, thereby helping the sales team to achieve its collective annual revenue goal
- Strive to maintain quality, integrity, accuracy and process consistency in all of your sales efforts
- Assist management in understanding bottlenecks in the sales process
- Travel as needed for conferences, symposiums and on-site meetings with clients
Required Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years’ experience of closing display advertising deals. Proven ability to maintain nurture a sales prospect pipeline
- Experience in display advertising, e-commerce or digital media sales is essential
- Knowledge of CRM system SalesForce.com and Microsoft product suite
- Candidates should have awesome oral and written skills
- Proven ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment as a team player
- Knowledge of the display advertising eco-system and competing products and technologies
- Winning mentality, action oriented and laser focus on achieving goals
- Ambitious with a “go getter” personality and willing to go the extra mile to make things happen