House of Kaizen seeking a Manager/Senior Manager for our paid search team in our NYC office.
Who We Are:
We are a performance led Digital Marketing agency focused on end to end conversion. With offices in New York, London and Lagos, Nigeria, we work with some of the world's most respected brands and are full of people who left the ranks of the world's top agencies because we knew our self-motivation, keen curiosity and thoughtful perspectives were most powerful when given the opportunity to flourish. If you've ever thought that about yourself, House of Kaizen may just be the place for you.
Should you join our team you'll be working directly with industry veterans, so if you are looking to learn from the best and eliminate the red tape then please apply today! If you are looking to hide in a sea of anonymity please ignore this opportunity.
What You Will Do
- Create and Manage paid search campaigns across a variety of CPC channels
- Work to continually improve performance to meet client goals
- Monitor performance and recommend strategies for improvement
- Keep track of budgets and track performance to goals
- Communicate with internal teams about status of various projects
- Write status documents for regular client calls and communicate project status to clients
- Create and present strategic documents for clients
- Help with the training of junior staff
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Minimum of 2 years Paid Search Marketing experience, preferably at an agency.
- Ideally, you have paid social experience (e.g. Facebook, Twitter) and have worked on GDN and PLA campaigns.
- You’re comfortable using multiple analytics tools and can make data-driven decisions.
- Experience with ad management platforms and bid management tools.
- Strong organization and effective time management skills.
- You can proactively communicate with colleagues, clients, prospects, third parties, and candidates to generate a winning outcome.
- Passionate about SEM.
- SALARY COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE
- Exceptional benefits options normally only seen in large companies. We give you a monthly contribution and you select the types of plans you prefer.
- 401k plan with match after 6 months of employment.
- Job flexibility – our team enjoys the flexibility of working both in office and from home.
- Generous paid time off – 3 weeks your first year and up to 6 weeks per year based on tenure.
- 9 or more additional paid holidays per year.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter to jsoderborg@houseofkaizen. In your cover letter please include your target salary and tell us how you embody the Kaizen spirit. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.