Search Director/Head of PPC – Award Winning Independent Digital marketing Agency
£40-60k with Excellent Benefits
An Award Winning Digital Marketing Agency is seeking a Head of PPC to lead and grow the current team. Whilst the agency very much holds a boutique feel to it they boast an amazing client list in the Travel, Fashion and Financial sectors. Based in Central London with modern interior offices, this agency is in a stage of rapid growth following significant client wins off the back of their recent award haul at The Search Marketing Awards. The culture is relaxed and informal with a work smart, play hard mentality.
The agency is looking for a candidate who can come in and add something special to the current, award-winning PPC team. The role will allow you The Head of PPC to develop, train and motivate a team, building on the team that is already in place. The Head of PPC will have direct responsibility for driving each internal and external account forward, driving down costs and increasing conversions. The Head of PPC will be charged with developing new, creative techniques and approaches to existing and new client work, helping us stand above other agencies as a provider of PPC activity.
As an agency, they focus heavily on multichannel marketing, as such any work you do will be in conjunction with other mediums such as Social, Email or SEO. Your role will be to incorporate PPC activity as part of an overall digital marketing strategy.
The Search Director/Head of PPC will have the following experience/qualifications;
- At least five years’ experience in Search
- Experience managing, motivating and developing teams
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Experience of Social PPC
- Experience with display advertising
- Experience of working in an agency environment
- Relevant Google Partner and Bing Accredited Professional qualifications
- Experience and understanding of relevant PPC tools
- History of managing multiple large budgets
- Experience with working with PPC across a number of verticals/industries
- Strong, personable, effective communicator and presenter
- Highly organised
- Excellent analytical, written and numerical skills
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Anton Greig – firstname.lastname@example.org 020 3763 9756
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Anton Greig.