The focus of the R.O.EYE Agency Sales Executive is on generating revenue and margin from new and lapsed Advertiser / Merchant prospects. Generating gross profit through sales of our agency services and the identification of potential new revenue streams including lead generation, email marketing, social media services and PPC. Will ideally have sold Affiliate Marketing or digital agency services in previous role.
- Revenue generation through closing of new Merchant contracts
- Active prospecting and targeting of core competitor clients. A particular focus given to key merchants within major affiliate networks and Affiliate Management / Performance Marketing agencies.
- Information gathering on major prospects – e.g. pitching schedule for major merchant RFP’s.
- Ensure that developments in products and services are communicated efficiently to new and current prospects
- Accurate documentation of ALL activity in SalesForce or similar Contact Management system.
- Attending weekly meetings with potential advertisers
- Attending social events (some outside of working hours)
- Representing ROEYE in a professional manner at all times
- Excellent sales skills – cold calling, proposal writing, face to face pitching and closing
- Knowledge and understanding of affiliate marketing
- Understanding of technology and products from within the online marketing sector
- Excellent communication skills with high levels of attention to detail
- Ability to grasp new technology
- Good level of business acumen
**Berlin based Sales role must speak German** – Other language skills also desirable
- Personal sales target – as agreed with Head of Business Development.
- Revenue Generation and increase in Advertiser/Merchant numbers utilising the ROEye agency offering.
- Individual KPI delivery – as agreed with Head of Business Development.
- ‘Account management’ of new clients in buildup to launch with the agency
**Salary dependent on experience – please quote salary expectations on application**