Skimlinks is a global e-commerce monetization and analytics platform. We work with clients like Hearst Magazines, Time Inc., and Mail Online and connect them with leading brands and retailers like Net-A-Porter, Amazon, Macy’s, etc. We are a cutting-edge technology company developing applications and platforms that are disrupting the e-commerce and ad-tech markets.
After 7 years of growth, we are incredibly proud of what we have achieved to date. We are processing 7B page impressions a month across 1.5MM active websites and 20,000 merchants. Last year over $700 million of e-commerce transactions went through our platform. We have raised over $16 million in recent venture funding with well-known investors such as Frog Capital, Greycroft Partners, BDMI, and many well-known angels and advisors. We are lucky to work with 80 amazingly talented team members across London and NYC.
Audiences by Skimlinks is a programmatic audience targeting service for advertisers. We are the world’s largest declared shopping intent data pool available for programmatic buyers. We are looking for an experienced Sales Executive to sell these unique audience targeting data products. You will be responsible for educating large data buyers as to the benefits of our unique proposition as well as the revenue opportunity that can be unlocked via our incredible audience targeting capabilities.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Source, grow, and maintain new business primarily from large data buyers.
- Be a brand advocate for Audiences by Skimlinks to all relevant buyers and influencers within the agency ecosystem.
- Proactively build and maintain an extensive network of contacts throughout the digital advertising space.
- Maintain and manage a healthy pipeline of meetings, prospects, and opportunities.
- Work closely with Product, Technical, and Marketing teams to ensure expertise and delivery of products to clients.
- Communicate ongoing sales activity through regular pipeline reporting.
Do you have the following skills and qualifications?
- Business Development experience with pipeline management in a structured sales environment.
- Experience selling audience data products within the programmatic landscape.
- Ability to manage a large portfolio of accounts.
- Be an entrepreneurial self-starter.
- Confident selling value versus price.
- Comfortable working in a fluid and dynamic startup environment.