About Performance Horizon
Performance Horizon, the leading provider of SaaS solutions for digital partner marketing, enables brands to directly connect with their marketing partners to dramatically increase customer acquisition and drive high margin revenues from online marketing channels. With offices in the U.S., U.K., Japan and Australia, Performance Horizon's platform drives $3B+ in advertiser top line revenues across 125,000 marketing partners in over 170 countries. Performance Horizon is backed by top-tier investors, including Mithril, Greycroft Partners and DN Capital, and works with Google, Expedia, Virgin, Marriot, and other fortune 500 companies.
As a Business Development Director it is your responsibility to close new business within EMEA. Demonstrating a consultative approach, you will be experienced with long sales cycles and adept at developing detailed client plans.
You will be expected to consistently exceed your sales quota and should have a firm grasp on the digital marketing landscape, with affiliate being advantageous. You must be comfortable delivering a complex value proposition to multiple stakeholders, and decision makers. Your sales process should be consultative and add value at all stages of the sales cycle.
This is a unique opportunity to help shape and accelerate our success. We are only looking for people who have a track record of being the best of the best, who have a proven history of closing big deals and are able to think critically about driving customer growth and building our sales organization.
Intrinsic drive to be successful, love to win and hate to lose – You’ll take initiative to figure it out, you are motivated to do your absolute best work because that is who you are.
Tenacious- you do not get discouraged at the first sign of adversity; in fact you are motivated by it.
Challenger- you are ready to disrupt traditional thinking and help prospects navigate a transition to a new and better way of doing business
Clear, succinct communicator – Using your customer’s language, you’ll help them clearly understand the value Performance Horizon delivers
Innately curious – You’ll know your buyer, their business, and what Performance Horizon means to their success
Empathetic listener – You’ll listen more than you talk and are able to understand what is communicated not just what is said
Enthusiasm to learn and improve and a positive can-do personality
- Deliver and exceed quarterly / annual sales quotas
- Present Performance Horizon platform and solutions to prospects via phone, web conferencing and in-person meetings
- Prospect, nurture, and close net new business opportunities
- Provide detailed and accurate forecast on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Manage all aspects of the sales pipeline, from prospecting to close
- Maintain Salesforce CRM accuracy at all times
Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales, closing complex sales cycles
- Consistent track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company)
- Experience closing transactions >€250k (€1M deal value experience preferred) ACV to business executives
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Strong affiliate and partner management experience
- Experience selling to C-level and VP level (Please be prepared to provide references)
- Problem-solving skills and analytical ability
- Familiarity with performance marketing industry and other marketing technologies.
- Team player
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines