The Senior Performance Campaign Manager will be a key member of our ad operations team & work closely with our user acquisition clients, partners and sales team. The role encompasses managing user acquisition campaign bookings, optimization, account management and managing a team of junior ad traffickers.
The ideal candidate has a strong knowledge of the online and mobile performance advertising space, with prior experience as a trafficker or similar ad operations role. Must be a quick learner of proprietary tools & technologies, while providing outstanding customer service to key strategic partners.
- Develop optimization strategy for user acquisition campaigns
- Upload client-provided and custom ads with 100% accuracy
- Verify campaign Click URLs, install and post-install event tracking and set appropriate programmatic bids levels for each campaign
- Work with our BD and Sales team to match demand (ads) and supply (inventory)
- Work with our creative team to ensure campaigns are localized to dozens of languages
- Combine post-install event data analysis and client feedback to optimize user acquisition campaigns to meet client objectives and develop actionable recommendations to maximize user acquisition targets
- Work with data science team to optimize user acquisition performance algorithms
- Have full knowledge of all user acquisition campaigns running on our network inventory
- Ability to work with product and creative teams to increase effectiveness of user acquisition campaigns
- Provide excellent customer service and turnaround
Key Skills & Experience:
- Results-driven with strong analytical skill
- 1+ year in performance ad trafficking
- 2+ years experience in online ad trafficking in online or mobile
- CPI, Gaming Intsall expert
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently
- Capacity to manage multiple accounts and projects concurrently
- Highly organized, extremely detail-oriented
- Excellent file organization skills
- Strong knowledge of 3rd party event (install) tracking solutions like HasOffers, Adjust and Ad-X
- Knowledge of image or video encoding software & online video formats/specs
- Strong working knowledge of entire Microsoft Office suite
- Able to write simple SQL queries
- Experience with database dashboard tools like Tableau/Kibana to build custom performance reports
- Knowledge of HTML
- Experience in online video advertising space, as a trafficker or similar role
- Knowledge of XML, Fiddler/Charles/HTTPWatch
B.S., M.S. or Ph.D. in Computer Science or equivalent
- You love mobile apps!
- Want to be part of a high growth startup company with global ambitions
- Proactive attitude towards improving processes and finding new solutions to challenging business problems
- Strong self-motivation, reliable and flexible team-player
- Our competitive compensation package offered includes base salary + bonus + stock options. Overall package offered will be commensurate with relevant skills and experience.
- Working in a team that inspires, and works with you to achieve industry changing goals.
LoopMe is the largest mobile video DSP, reaching over 1 billion consumers world-wide. LoopMe’s full-screen video and rich media ad formats deliver more engaging mobile advertising experiences to consumers on smartphones and tablets.
LoopMe uses big data and artificial intelligence to target audiences in real time and automatically optimize campaigns for the best possible results for advertisers and publishers.
The LoopMe platform integrates with ad exchanges and direct publishers, including some of the world’s most popular apps, many of which have achieved over a billion downloads, giving LoopMe massive global reach.