Who we are…
Rated the #1 CPA Network by BLUE BOOK, Awarded Online Strategy of the Year 2012 by VIATeC, Exporter of the Year (New Media & Entertainment Division) in 2011 and Business of the Year 2009 by the Victoria Chamber of Commerce, Neverblue is a market leader in the fast-growing online advertising world. We are a full-service advertising brokerage that specializes in online customer acquisition and lead generation. We deliver millions of profitable customers to clients from all over the world, including members of the Fortune 1000™.
Neverblue is a fast-paced company offering a dynamic workplace and a great opportunity to grow. If you enjoy working in a collaborative, results-driven environment, have a great attitude and want to be part of our award winning team, we would like to hear from you!
Who you are…
This position is located in London and candidates must be authorized to work in the EU.
As an Publisher Account Manager you will work with the Network Distribution and Business Development teams to grow our online advertising affiliate network. This position is responsible for working with an existing portfolio of advertiser account and reports directly to the General Manager.
Working some weekends and evenings may be required. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-paced company where you can make your mark. This position is permanent, full-time, and includes a competitive base salary, commission, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Sales and Promotion
- Introduce advertisers to the full range of opportunities available through the Neverblue family of solutions
- Work with existing clients to expand relationships and up sell them on services offered by Neverblue
- Build and maintain an intimate knowledge of industry developments to spot trends and opportunities
- Build and maintain great relationships with clients (via phone, instant Messaging, and Email)
- Promote and market Neverblue as a company representative at conferences and business meetings across the globe as required
- Account data entry and administration - update campaigns with payouts, creatives and contact information being consistently prompt and punctual with fellow team members and clients
- Represent Neverblue in an ethical and truthful manner at all times as the front line contact for the company responsible for handling incoming sales inquires
- Negotiate advertising campaign terms and rates with clients
- Ensure that client financial accounts are up to date and accurate
- Ensure that billing is done accurately and in a timely manner each month.
- Build and maintain solid business relationships with clients
- Maintain professional and appropriate working relationships with all team members which includes demonstrating respect, enthusiasm and initiative
- Consistently demonstrate teamwork and reliability and professionalism in the workplace
Education and Experience
- Experience in sales, particularly business to business
- Experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment driven by meeting and beating targets
- Post-secondary education in business, commerce or marketing
- Online marketing or advertising experience an asset
- Driven to succeed - meet and beat team and individual targets and goals
- Ability to warm-call, up-sell and negotiate with clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – Account Executives spend a great deal of their time on the phone building relationships with their clients
- Ability to take direction well and follow through with project deadlines
- Exceptional sense of organization and attention to detail
- Ability to plan work to meet deadlines and unexpected situations and/or requests
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office Suite, HTML and using the Internet as a research tool
To apply, please email cover letter and resume referencing "Publisher Account Manager-London" outlining why you want to join the Neverblue team and wage expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
For other career opportunities with Neverblue, visit: http://www.neverblue.com/careers