Crave & Lamb – marketing, advertising, creative
Role: Account Executive
Function: Marketing and Analytics
Location: Farringdon, London, EC1N
Office hours: 09.00-17.30
Salary: £18k – £20k dependent on experience
Crave & Lamb is an award winning and fast growing full-service marketing and advertising agency specialising in campaign planning and buying across digital and TV alongside an in-house creative team. We are focused on results and driving positive returns from our client’s marketing spend.
We are looking for an Account Executive to support the team and to work across our client base. You need to be degree educated and a strong all-rounder: flexible, articulate, keen and well organised.
This is an analytical role reporting to an Account Manager and an Account Director. The ideal candidate needs to have a keen attention to detail and be comfortable working with the Microsoft Office suite of products. The candidate needs to be comfortable managing large sets of data and producing detailed reports based on campaign activity. The function of this role will be to assess campaign performance, report back on achievements, recommend optimisation efforts and to support the wider team in all aspects of data management. This role is client facing and regular contact with your clients will be made.
Tasks will include:
• producing detailed daily, weekly and monthly reports
• supporting an account manager with all client tasks
• researching for clients and new business prospects
• managing creative projects across your client base
• working with a team to analyse performance and recommend optimisation efforts
• helping to implement campaign changes
• campaign planning and scheduling using tracking & analytical tools
Apply in writing via email – firstname.lastname@example.org