Due to continued growth, the farfetch marketing team is looking for a dedicated **Affiliates & Partnerships Executive **to help manage all aspects for our global affiliate marketing campaigns.
The role will suit someone who is looking for an exciting growth opportunity in a fast-paced, start-up environment and is looking to make an immediate impact. You will be a good communicator and a strong people manager, you will also be a thought leader and hugely passionate about all things digital. You will work directly with the Digital Marketing Manager to execute marketing strategies based on commercial objectives and implement creative, cost-efficient campaigns to drive quality traffic and customers.
- Manage existing affiliate relationships, as well as cultivate new online partnerships and business development opportunities to drive traffic and new customers
- Take ownership of all partnership management by developing and implementing a host of customised and compelling campaigns (email newsletters, blog posts, branding promotions and banners)
- Responsible for an annual affiliate promotional calendar
- Monitor affiliate feeds & work with technical team on a feed manager tool
- Analyse all affiliate & partnerships activities to understand the detailed performance and effectiveness of each campaign
- Update reports and provide analysis around ROI, campaign performance, purchasing patterns and website traffic to optimize all campaigns
- Research and recommend new and particularly international partnerships opportunities
- Assist with all other marketing projects as necessary
**Skills and Experience:**
- Demonstrable passion for ecommerce marketing and affiliates, with at least 1 or more years working in online/digital marketing
- Proven track record of running successful & efficient Affiliate campaigns.
- Must have excellent analytic and problem solving skills with an intermediate/advanced knowledge of excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident in Google Analytics, affiliate network interfaces & product feeds.
- Passion for consumers and strong relationship building
- Demonstrable interest for ecommerce marketing and the knowledge of other online marketing channels and their interactions with Affiliates
- A flexible, approachable attitude with good problem solving skills
- Commercially focused and driven with the ability to work towards metrics and manage budgets
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- An understanding of fashion and luxury fashion brands