SaleCycle is a Success – a market leader; a young and vibrant award-winning business known for its performance delivery and quality service. Working with clients such as Hertz, Sony and EE to name just a few from an impressive list, we inconspicuously recover lost online sales through effective, tailored re-engagement with customers. Based in the Rainton Bridge, Tyne & Wear, our success now reaches bases in the US, Australia & Singapore. We’re going far; come and join us…
Our sales team is growing. With an array of services and benefits available through the SaleCycle package, we are seeking a passionate and driven enterprise sales representative with the ability to identify and capitalise on top level brand opportunities to grow our ever expanding client base and drive our success even further. This is an exceptionally exciting time to join our fast paced, growing business where your success is visible, recognised and rewarded!
As an Enterprise Sales Manager, you will…
- Become an expert on our product, enabling you to make confident and reputable recommendations direct to prospects
- With a hunter mentality, source and engage with key decision makers at enterprise level brands throughout EMEA, primarily from cold leads, via telephone, email & client visits
- Take ownership of the full sales process within your pipeline, clinching the sale with a consultative approach
- Network and engage with the ecommerce, affiliate marketing and digital industries, maximising all suitable opportunities to promote our business and increase client value
- Collaborate with wider SaleCycle support teams to ensure a seamless experience for your clients
It is essential that you …
- Come with demonstrable enterprise level, B2B sales success, within a target driven environment
- Are an alluring, persuasive networker, able to influence C-Level decision makers
- Have a good awareness of the digital industry along with a knowledge of Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Have the organisational skills to balance and prioritise numerous prospects, keeping everyone happy and engaged with our brand
- Are also a committed team player, able to integrate easily into our close-knit environment
We value our team. So, in addition to salary (dependent on experience), success is rewarded through commission. In addition, we provide a contributory pension scheme and Life Insurance. We also offer a relaxing 25 days annual leave and, because we know that life doesn’t always fit around work, a semi-flexible approach to your working day.