We’re a growing event and publishing company seeking a dynamic and talented individual to take full and sole ownership of a multi-faceted digital marketing and social media strategy to help promote our events and in-house content.
You’ll plan, execute and analyse the performance of campaigns via social media, email, PPC, remarketing, display and content partnerships to drive interest and delegate acquisition for our events and help build upon profitable, long-term partnerships with clients.
We thrive on being dynamic and entrepreneurial as we plan and execute vibrant exhibitions/conferences and award ceremonies for the performance marketing and influencer marketing sectors. It’s important to note, however, that we’re not an events agency as we founded the events we plan and deliver.
If you possess a can-do attitude, are a problem solver with analytics skills to boot and not afraid of pressure when we all pull together in the weeks before an event – we’d love to hear from you! This is a role for a self-starter to really get their teeth into a broad digital marketing role with the support of a friendly team.
- Plan and execute social media plans for each of our events. Using Hootsuite for scheduled activity alongside conversational postings on all social media platforms.
- You’ll play a key role in creating assets for social use including photography, image editing and quick unscripted video content.
- Use conversion rate optimisation (CRO) techniques to optimise our email, landing pages and onsite content, reporting on ROI and campaign delivery.
- Deliver profitable retargeting campaigns via paid social and display to assist with delegate acquisition
- Analyse and improve the SEO for our owned website properties.
- Negotiate content and media partnerships with suitable 3rd party companies to help promote projects.
- Curate content marketing campaigns, including surveys to drive growth.
- Monitor and ensure brand voice and visual integrity are upheld across the company.
- Monitor competitor trends and activity, making recommendations to drive sales.
- Devise and deliver strategies to increase newsletter registrations and content downloads.
- A very good understanding of Google Analytics
- An understanding of the technical side of digital marketing and to be able to delve into the data to make smarter business decisions.
- We'd definitely prefer you to have a university degree with an emphasis on marketing.
- You'll need to be a self-starter; someone who is articulate with excellent writing and communication skills and a good eye for detail.
- Events and B2B Marketing experience
- Google Tag Manager experience
- An Analytical mindset and natural problem-solving skills
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays +1 day after 2 years
- Working hours – 8.45 – 5.30pm Mon-Thurs, finishing 4.30pm Friday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health cash plan
- Contributory pension scheme
- Relaxed dress code
- Fruit box, cake and drinks on a Friday
- Centrally located at Runway East on Victoria Street (BS1 6AA)
Applications will be accepted until 11th January, with Interviews to be scheduled w/c 14th January 2019.
Please apply with your CV, current salary and expectations and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies, please.