About Acceleration Partners
Are you looking for the thrill of a high growth company and the excitement of fast paced work, but without the typical uber-drama and chaos of a start-up, endless strategy changes and a ping-pong table culture? Then we might just be the answer you’ve been looking for! We offer the unique opportunity to work with dynamic clients and on game-changing projects, in a company built around a strong culture, a long-term vision and a sustainable growth plan. And we have two Inc. 500 awards and a 90%+ client and employee retention rate to prove it!
We believe that a great work experience comes from a shared vision, challenging work, autonomy, accountability and an unwavering commitment to finding like-minded colleagues that share our core values. We believe high quality work and a high quality lifestyle are not mutually exclusive. Our team works hard, but we are equally passionate about the hours we spend away from work with family and friends and pursuing our passions.
Acceleration Partners works with top consumer brands to create customized customer acquisition programs that deliver real profits. Whether it’s through affiliate marketing, organic search, paid marketing, or other channels, we believe in performance marketing done the right way—efficiently, profitably, and always with the integrity of the brand in mind. We call this Principled Performance™, and we deliver it better than anyone.
Representative clients include adidas, eBay Partner Network, Franklin Sports, Reebok, Shutterfly, Stella & Dot, Target, Tea Collection, Tiny Prints, and Warby Parker.
Acceleration Partners seeks an experienced Affiliate Marketing Manager to autonomously manage large projects in our affiliate marketing practice, serving as key client facing liaison. This will primarily be a work from home position.
- Execute the day-to-day operations of multiple affiliate programs, including client service, project management, etc.
- Work closely with the Affiliate Practice Directors to maximize the effectiveness of each program
- Manage Affiliate Marketing Associates on a day-to-day basis
- Ensure that campaigns are executed successfully and on deadline
- Track daily performance of affiliate programs to identify opportunities as well as prevent fraud and ensure compliance with each program’s terms and conditions
- Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives and bonus offers for affiliates
- Work with graphic designers to have creative assets developed
- Manage relationships with top affiliates to maximize affiliate sales and develop VIP campaigns
The Ideal Candidate
- Has strong internal motivation to get the job done and done well, with no room for errors
- Only provides superior results for your clients and unsurpassed customer service
- Recognizes the importance of being engaged in their work and keeping clients engaged as well
- Possesses mature and measured judgment, and the ability to solve problems on their own
- Has incredible attention to detail and is capable of multi-tasking and coordinating several projects at once
- Possesses superior written and verbal communication skills
- Displays accountability, always meeting deadlines and keeping commitments
- Knows how to collaborate with team members in a remote environment
- Has confidence, poise, and eloquence in client meetings and difficult situations
- Thrives in a fast paced environment and enjoys bringing order to chaos
- Prioritizes competing objectives and manages time with skill
- Works independently comfortably with minimal supervision.
- Has direct affiliate marketing experience (in-house, agency, network) or a strong interest in the industry
- 5-8 years of online marketing, e-commerce, or affiliate marketing experience required
- Strong preference will be given to affiliate marketing experience
- Knowledge of Affiliate Networks (ShareASale, Commission Junction, etc.) a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Advanced Excel capabilities and comfortable with formatting, formulas, customizing reports, etc.
- Working knowledge of HTML a plus
- Previous experience managing and motivating direct reports a plus
Compensation will be commensurate with experience with a base salary and performance-based bonuses. Acceleration Partners offers a Fortune 1000 benefits package through its relationship with TriNet, including a 401k contribution and a profit share program.
How to Win the Job:
- Write a detailed cover letter, in the body of an email, describing why you would be a good fit for the position:
- Indicate how you heard about this opportunity.
- Include any 3 websites that you think would be a good partner (affiliate) for this online retailer: Gymboree (www.gymboree.com). Briefly describe in 1-2 sentences why you think each website would be a good partner (affiliate).
- Provide salary requirements and/or your most recent salary history.
- Attach a resume in MS Word format.
- Send your email cover letter with resume attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Generic submissions and submissions that do not follow this format will not be considered. Please keep in mind that we are looking for individuals who are thoughtful, detail oriented and stand out. Please note that due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to all candidates.