Stream:20 is the performance driven digital marketing consultancy, delivering excellence through innovation and insight.
We’ve been helping enterprise level, SEM and start-up clients achieve their digital goals since 2005. We are headquartered in London, United Kingdom – with offices in Germany and United States (San Francisco)
Our consultancy covers the full digital marketing spectrum – from channel management and optimisation, through to strategy planning and campaign analysis, technology audits and organisational transformation.
At Stream:20 you will get the opportunity to share your digital knowledge, helping our clients achieve great things.
We are currently growing our high-calibre consultancy team and we are looking for a talented affiliate marketing professional to work on some of our biggest accounts.
As a Stream:20 consultant you will spend time working on-site at client offices as well as Stream:20 HQ in Central London.
Future opportunities may exist to work at our US office and throughout Europe.
We provide a positive working environment, a very supportive management team and host regular social events throughout the year.
There is a defined career progression path with opportunities for promotion.
Salary: Competitive (based on experience)
Benefits: Bonus Scheme, Bupa, Extended holidays
Job Description and Candidate Details
You will be currently employed in an affiliate management/partnership manager role on the client side.
Tasks that will be under your responsibility include:
- Strategic direction of affiliate programmes
- Proactive recruitment and management of top-tier affiliates
- Creation of tactical initiatives to increase sales volumes
- Management of affiliate marketing team (admin/research/affiliate recruitment)
- Client liaison
A minimum of 2 year’s experience is required
- Must be able to demonstrate a successful track record of managing and growing large scale affiliate programmes
- Comfortable attending UK and International affiliate networking events
- Proactive in generating new initiatives/ideas to grow sales
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Work well under pressure to tight deadlines
- Motivated by targets / results
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Positive outlook
Stream:20 is a meritocracy - excellent future opportunities will exist for the successful candidate.