UDG United Digital Group
Affiliate Account Manager
Salary £22,000 - £28, 000 per annum
UDG United Digital Group is a full service digital marketing agency founded in Germany in 2011. We currently work with 1500 clients across more than 50 countries.
Since rebranding in February 2014 we are now looking to increase the size of our small and dynamic UK team based in Waterloo.
We are looking for a talented and aspiring Affiliate Account Manager, who is passionate about performance marketing and able to lead and develop accounts of all sizes.
This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurially spirited individual to take a vital role within a small but growing team. The successful candidate will enjoy the ability to mould their role as the business grows, and must therefore be a confident self-starter and highly motivated.
You will have the opportunity to work across both UK and Global business as well as coordinating with colleagues in Europe.
About the Role
This is a key, client facing role within our busy team. The most important aspect of the position is relationship building and management.
- Understand and work with your clients to identify and develop strategies in the performance channel
- Identify, source and recruit new affiliates and strategic partners including 3rd party technologies
- Proactively communicate with all affiliates and to develop custom marketing material as required
- Day to day management and administration across your accounts
- Represent UDG United Digital Group at related trade shows and events as well as attending regular networking events and meet ups out of normal work hours
- Limited travel across the UK and to our offices in Germany may be required
You will have/be
- A passion for performance marketing with a desire to innovate within the space and build market leading programmes
- Analytical with at least 1 years’ experience in affiliate marketing (candidates with a general understanding and the self-confidence to learn quickly on the job may be considered)
- Excellent people skills and relationship management abilities
- Strong organisational skills and outstanding attention to detail for multi-tasking and prioritisation of daily tasks whilst working to tight deadlines but without compromising on quality
- Superb presentation and communication skills
- An intermediate to advanced proficiency with MS Office tools such as Excel and PowerPoint
You will receive
- A dynamic and flexible working environment within a growing international team
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you’re interested please submit your CV to email@example.com or call