Affiliate Account Manager
DIVISION/TEAM: Affiliate Client Services
REPORTING TO: Head of Affiliates
As the Affiliate Account Manager, you will be part of a team responsible for the growth and development of existing key client relationships, delivering the agreed strategy required to meet clearly defined KPI’s and objectives.
Your role will manage affiliate campaigns, owning multiple accounts across the breadth of our client portfolio and be responsible for the relationships with the client, affiliate network (Impact Radius) and affiliate publishers.
Key elements of the role include:
- Establishing, maintaining, and growing client relationship
- Building and understanding the client affiliate strategy to achieve their KPIs and objectives
- Managing clients’ monthly budgets and providing upcoming forecasts, including month end finance reporting
- Regular reporting on campaign KPIs and performance, combined with data analysis to make with recommendations on onward activity and strategy
- Regular client calls/meetings and daily ad hoc tasks with senior clients
- Manage existing affiliate relationships, booking and negotiating on tenancy and rev-share models
- Identify new affiliate publishers to enable campaign growth and expansion
- Affiliate networking and relationship building
- Identify upselling / cross selling opportunities within accounts
- Manage onboarding, integration and set up of new clients and new campaigns
- Owning key processes to ensure excellent management of affiliate campaigns.
- Managing Affiliate compliance checks across campaigns
- Being an expert in affiliate marketing and keeping up to date with trends and developments across the industry
- Minimum 1 years’ experience working within a UK based affiliate marketing department/ affiliate network with experience working across multiple accounts
- Strong knowledge and passion for UK affiliate market with established relationship with key players
- Possess strong and professional communication (both verbal and written) and an ability to exchange information with others clearly and concisely
- Developed understanding of technical integrations with affiliate networks
- Able to manage multiple accounts with strict deadlines
- Passionate about client service and delivering excellent results to clients
- Excellent written and vocal communication
- Proficient in Microsoft with a particular focus on excel
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
We are a super passionate performance marketing and affiliate management agency. We apply a combination of media buying and data management skills to deliver user acquisition campaigns at scales across a range of market sectors. We specialise establishing clear pathways to campaign growth and working with our clients to achieve ultimate success through building strong relationships.
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Birthday Day Off (additional)
- Generous Salary/ Bonus scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Personal development opportunity
- Company laptop
- Office Socials / Nights out
- Team Activities
- Friday desk beers
- Currently WFH – future will be approved flexibility around business needs