Qverse is a leading mobile advertising company that helps grow the mobile brands and market leaders of tomorrow. Qverse enables marketers run effective, brand-safe mobile branding & user acquisition campaigns. With our inhouse mediation platform publisher monetize their inventory most efficiently to demand partners around the globe.
Qverse (formerly TAB) has been part of the PIA Group since 2018. The PIA Group is the leading digital service provider in Germany with a team of 1250 in 12 different companies, we grow the grow the business of our clients!
We are looking for Advertiser / Demand Side Sales Manager in Berlin or in Bucharests to give our sales a further push.
As Sales Manager at Qverse you own independently the sales process from A to Z, i.e. from establishing a healthy sales pipeline of direct clients to closing the deal. With your work you make sure that we grow our client base and have new campaigns.
Your responsibilities are:
- Strong Collaboration with the VP of Sales to strengthen and increase our sales pipeline and collaboration with potential advertiser
- Maintain a healthy pipeline of prospects, providing accurate forecasting and reporting to management
- Implemention of new ways of acquisition and start of revenue initiatives to grow the advertiser portfolio
- Expanding the business within the assigned region or vertical - increasing the client base, negotiating conditions of proposal with clients
- Achieve your quarterly and annual sales target, thereby helping the sales team to achieve its collective annual revenue goal
- Develop & support long-term relationships with international clients;
- Travel as needed for conferences and on-site meetings with clients
What we expect:
- At least one year of professional experience working in Business Development or Sales at Demand/Advertiser Sales
- Understanding of the mobile advertisement industry
- Mobile Marketing experience, familiarity with CPI, CPA or Media Buying
- You love to get the deal on board, action oriented and laser focus on achieving goals
- Consistent track record of achieving quota (top 10-20% of company)
- Experience closing transactions >€250k
- A self-starter to take full ownership and initiative with the ability to work independently
- Motivation to work in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environement
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain long term relationships
- Have a positive, hands-on attitude and an eagerness to learn
What you could expect from us:
- Competitive salary and growth perspectives
- Motivated, and international teams with possibility to travel abroad
- Opportunity to impact a growing 1200+ people company backed up by a holding group in one of the fastest growing industries
- Additional annual vacation days (starting at 23 and going up to 26)
- Meal tickets and free transportation in Bucharest or Berlin
- Annual professional trainings
- Annual company team building events
- Free Healthy Snacks
- Friday Pizza Day
We are looking forward to your application including your CV and cover letter!
Find more information at our website and www.pia.me
Apply for this Job
First Name *