This role involves managing a number of clients, most being enterprise or key accounts meaning it can be challenging but also extremely rewarding. An Account Executive reports to you and daily you will also be managing them to ensure they are achieving targets and passing your knowledge on so they too can one day be a confident Account Manager.
Working as an Account Manager you will be responsible for managing the affiliate campaigns of our key clients and co-ordinating tasks between yourself and the Account Executive under you.
Working with a large variety of Publishers and Advertisers means you will be able to be creative and strategic in your approach and will need to be fearless when dealing with challenging situations.
Whilst the below is a guide to general expectation of the role, we expect this position may evolve over time:
- Manage and optimise assigned accounts to fulfil the needs of the customer
- Implement and advise on affiliate marketing concepts & strategy
- Manage and co-ordinate affiliate relationships
- Be proactive in your approach to assigned accounts and find solutions if problems arise
- Work with the Tech Team to integrate programs successfully
- Analyse, optimise and communicate results to the Client Services Team Leader.
- Prioritise activities with your Account Executive.
- Renew contracts and commercials
- Train merchants in the operation of affiliate programs in preparation for launch.
- Co-ordinate a 90 day launch deployment strategy for the client and delegate tasks to the Account Executive
- Up-sell relevant or partner services regularly to achieve quick campaign growth
- Identify and assist on merchants that have the potential to grow
- Facilitate closing down campaigns if needed but also be prepared to fight to keep the campaign
- Advise and assist with execution of potential strategies for the optimisation of accounts
- Optimise merchants that are underperforming
- Provide support to senior team members in the management of larger clients when necessary.
- Schedule in performance partner introductions to the client.
- Attend appropriate client and networking events to enhance client relationship development.
- Regularly train and pass on knowledge to your Account Executive for overall team effectiveness
Working with Commission Factory
Commission Factory started 5 years ago and quickly worked it’s way up to being the largest performance network in Asia Pacific. We currently service 400+ retailers and service providers in the region and acquire up to 15 new Advertisers per month. Affiliate marketing is growing fast in APAC and we need staff to help facilitate this fast growth. We are young, enthusiastic and driven crew that work hard (it’s why we’ve grown so fast) but also play hard and in Sydney playing hard is almost mandatory.
Salary and Benefits
The salary being offered is above market value and equates to a base of approximately $90k AUD + Incentives. On Target Earnings with incentives can exceed $130k AUD (approx £65k) + superannuation.
Working in Australia
Australia has tough (unnecessarily so) immigration laws but we currently have a skills shortage in the country – especially in affiliate marketing! Whilst long term or permanent Visa’s for Australia cannot be guaranteed, Commission Factory will work with an immigration agent to give your application the best chance to succeed. For the right candidate we will also fund and pay for all immigration application expenses to make your relocation as easy as possible.