Search / Performance Media Manager
Salary is £30K – £38K + amazing benefits
Launched in 1999, this tier one digital marketing agency focused on delivering measurable results for businesses in the retail, travel, finance and FMCG sectors. Part of a wider network group they have offices in London, New York and Hamburg. They are also members of the IAB (Numerous Council Seats), Social Media Week Board, Google’s Independent Agency Council and DMG.
They provide innovative digital strategies, perfectly executed campaigns and outstanding account management, all underpinned by in-depth tracking and data analysis.
As a medium sized they have a real social able culture with lots of room and opportunities for progression. They really make sure they promote from within with most of their managers/directors having developed from exec's and grads. People are their biggest asset and our team members are proactive, innovative and creative with a real passion for all areas of digital from display through to mobile and social media.
This role has come about due to new clients wins as there is a real focus on building and growing the RTB & Programmatic Display piece. You will work 50% on paid search and 50% of biddable media ie paid social and programmatic display (RTB).
All new client wins are 50 - 100% programmatic display at the moment so it's a really exciting time to get into a broader paid media & biddable role rather than the standard paid search.
Assume responsibility for development of Search Analysts, Graduates and Interns
- Regularly relay latest Search & Industry related data to the client and internally.
- Maintain communication with Finance and Technical and Data Insight teams.
- Assist in new business opportunities.
- Implement appropriate strategies required to achieve client KPI targets
- Management of ad copy strategy & optimisation.
- Management of keyword selection and optimisation strategy.
- Management of tracking, trafficking and bid management through appropriate tools (may be one of Atlas, DART, Mediaplex, Kenshoo, Marin, etc.).
- Proactively innovate and drive new channels and initiatives to encourage profitable growth.
- Assume lead responsibility for future planning and forecasting at a campaign and account level.
- University Degree (or international equivalent)
- Two years' online experience minimum within a PPC role. ( Retail or Travel experience a plus)
- Fluent written and spoken English. Second language is a plus
- Maths Qualification (GCSE, A Level or international equivalent) desirable, along with evidence of mathematical competency
- Agency, Media Owner or Client Side experience essential
- Knowledge of Marin, Dart or Search-ignite would be a plus
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gemma McGeary - firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Media & Marketing Agencies
0203 728 2975/07860 776 095
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Gemma McGeary.