My client is the world’s fastest growing RTB Programmatic Demand Side Platform. Pre-IPO and with offices around the globe, they are looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join their ranks in London.
- Manage and grow a roster of key agency accounts.
- Work closely with the Trading team to rapidly onboard new customers.
- Work closely with Sales to identify ways to grow current accounts.
- Become an expert on the use and best practices on platform, and offer insights to clients on how to improve campaigns.
- Provide continual training to clients as new features are added to the platform.
- Work with Product Management to help define features and drive enhancements to platform.
- Help build the Client Services practice, by creating training materials, best practices, sales materials and customer facing guides.
- 2-5 years of online advertising experience required.
- Expertise in working with RTB, DSPs, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimisation platforms is a plus.
- Experience managing CPA, CPC, and CPM marketing campaigns.
- Solid experience in Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets.
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Proven track record of growing accounts by forging a strong relationship with clients, understanding their objectives and recommending best strategies.
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Team Leader Digital Media Operations
0203 728 2972
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Ali Kennedy.