[Azam Marketing](http://www.azam.net "Performance Agency Providing UK Digital Marketing and Design Services") is a successful full-service digital agency and super affiliate which has been at the heart of UK affiliate marketing since 1997.
We were have either been shortlisted for or won several UK Performance Marketing Awards in the last few years including Affiliate Management Agency of the Year, Affiliate Manager of the Year, Best Lead Generation Campaign and more.
Due to a growing client list, we are seeking a freelance part-time or full-time Affiliate Manager / Director to manage a small portfolio of affiliate programs in our [Affiliate Management division](http://www.azam.net/affiliate-program-management/ "Professional affiliate program management services").
The position will require launching and managing affiliate programs of UK advertisers. Includes day-to-day liaison with affiliates and networks. You will have full responsibility for reporting to and dealing with clients, as well as invoicing them. You will take charge of all aspects of the affiliate programs and not require hand-holding.
You may work from the comfort of your own home / office anywhere in the UK or from Azam Marketing's office in central London.
The position will for between 20 and 38 hours a week, based on what suits you. You will select your optimal number of hours after discussions with your line manager at Azam Marketing. Flexi-time.
You will be able to work the hours that suit you: nobody will tell you what hours you must work or control your life in our agency.
Generous salary / share of revenues depending on experience and results.
Improve your quality of life. Be free of the daily commute and corporate 9-6 grind.
Our team is friendly and everybody enjoys their roles!
The ideal person:
- Needs to have at least 18 months full time or three years part-time experience as an Affiliate Manager or Director in the UK, USA or continental Europe
- Have experience in writing high quality reports
- Must be enthusiastic, hard-working and pay attention to detail
- Must be able to work using his or her own initiative
- Be well-organized and deadline-oriented
- Possess confidence to meet and professionally communicate with clients
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be seeking a long term role
Please email hr [at] azam.net with:
- A 1 or 2 A4 page covering letter explaining why you feel you should be chosen to take the position
- Names of affiliate networks or tracking solutions you have managed affiliate programs on
- Your income expectation
- Also please include your username on any relevant affiliate marketing, online marketing and related forums.
- Applications without the required information will not be considered.