GoGroopie is one of the leading online discount marketplaces in the UK, connecting millions of buyers with thousands of sellers throughout Britain, giving customers an endless range of unique and inspiring items and experiences.
Due to rapid expansion we are seeking an enthusiastic, personable and dedicated Affiliate Marketing Manager to enhance relationships and drive revenues for our website. The successful candidate will be dealing directly with affiliates and affiliate networks to push GoGroopie deals out across various different platforms. This is a pivotal role within the company where you will develop and implement short and long term marketing strategies for online growth with a key focus on increasing sales. You will have responsibility for all aggregator, affiliate and display campaigns to increase web traffic and revenues. To be considered for this role you must have substantial online campaign experience with proven results in delivering aggregator, affiliate and display campaigns.
- Seek new and grow existing relationships with key affiliates and national brands
- Manage marketing campaigns to add maximum value and ROI for GoGroopie
- Record relevant information resulting from calls and emails
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities, reporting relevant information to the team
- Attend training and industry events to develop knowledge, techniques and skills
- Confidently and articulately present our key Unique Selling Point’s to partners
- Work closely with the other channels and business units to understand the ‘bigger picture’
- A positive and energetic demeanour
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- At least 2 years working in the affiliate industry
- Professional manner
- Strong negotiation skills as well as the ability to build and maintain strong and effective relationships with media owners
- Outgoing and lively personality
- Demonstrate a passion for ecommerce and affiliate marketing, with an aim to growing within the organisation
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to adapt to change, and have a strong desire to learn, develop and progress
- Experience in dealing with, and managing promotional relationships
This is an exciting chance to join a creative, driven and enthusiastic team. Competitive salary offered.