Affiliate Window is a leader in ethical and innovative performance marketing. We provide technology and services that enable ecommerce, linking publishers and advertisers to drive incremental sales.
Following a period of growth and expansion we now employ more than 260 staff in the UK and US, priding ourselves on having a fun, vibrant work environment and excellent social scene. This, coupled with supportive management, excellent career development prospects and a comprehensive benefits package, are just some of the reasons why we have been ranked as one of the UK's best companies to work for over recent years. We currently operate in two markets, the UK and US, but alongside zanox, our parent company, we offer clients a truly global reach.
This responsible post plays a key role in the Key Accounts team, leading two teams of Team Leaders, Account Managers, Account Executives and Administrative Assistants.
As Account Director, you will be responsible for managing the delivery of service to key clients and agencies, including strategic planning and managing client objectives. Reporting to the Head of the Department, you will be responsible for ensuring that the teams deliver excellent services and account management to their clients and agencies
You will be required to have superior communication and presentation skills, with an ability to communicate and develop relationships with all levels including senior client stakeholders. Your in-depth affiliate marketing knowledge and understanding and people management skills will enable you to provide superior guidance and leadership to your team members.
Key responsibilities within this role include:
- Contributing to proposals by designing projects to meet client briefs and objectives
- Leading or working as part of project teams to deliver a high level of products and services to key clients and troublesome accounts
- Managing and delivering a wide range of affiliate experience projects (expert evaluation, competitor benchmarking, and case studies)
- Writing and presenting persuasive and authoritative reports and presentations
- Deliver excellent service and relationship management to clients and agencies to ensure all clients managed by your teams are satisfied that their objectives and expectations are being met
- Develop and understand key clients online spending, identify strategies to increase revenue and up sell where possible and ensure business retention
- Regularly communicate with key brand accounts and develop relationships with senior client stakeholders.
- Be a senior escalation point for any mid to top tier clients
- Identify consolidation opportunities and manage the consolidation process at Senior level
- Support and develop team culture as well as continued integration with the Affiliate Window team
- Provide committed knowledge of all internal systems tools as well as industry insights
- Influence new technology, processes and solutions to improve work flows seeking involvement in all relevant stages from scoping, requirements gathering, testing and implementation
- Work with members of the operations team to identify and advance any opportunities to improve performance of campaigns and to generate growth of advertisers
- Provide feedback to the Head of the Department on the quality of service offered and escalate any serious issues
- Work closely with Digital Window’s Strategy teams to compile business projections, forecasts and other summary reports to satisfy Senior Management and key clients.
- Support the Head of the Department when required on internal/external projects
- Represent business at Senior level at key industry and network events
- Previous account management experience, preferably within a affiliate marketing environment.
- Excellent computer literacy including the MS Office suite.
- In-depth knowledge of Digital Window network systems, ethos and culture.
- Demonstration of an excellent level of strategising and optimisation
- Strong communication (both verbal and written) and customer service skills, and an ability exchange information clearly and concisely with all levels.
- Ability to meet attendance standards and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers and employees, along with working with external suppliers.
- Excellent understanding of affiliate industry, its history and future direction, and its place in the broader online marking industry.
- Experience of dealing with difficult client issues and seeing them through to successful resolution.
- Competence in decision-making and the authority to take control of complex situations.
- Skills in up-selling and cross-selling, and an appreciation of profits and ways to increase revenues.
- Strong project management and prioritisation skills.
- Willingness to be a proactive industry player and be involved with regulatory bodies such as the IAB affiliate marketing council.
- Strives to continually improve productivity and quality of work produced.
- Self-motivated and a self-starter.
Education and Experience
- 3+ years’ experience within affiliate marketing in a relevant account management role.
- 1+ years of people management experience
- Good standard of academic achievement (A-Level or Degree).
For all the hard work we'll reward the successful candidate with:
- A fair salary linked to experience and competencies
- A supportive and fun work environment
- Access to training and development
- 25 days annual holiday
- Free travel insurance and life assurance
- Access to subsidised gym membership
After completing the first 3 months service and passing probation you’ll also be eligible for a host of other nifty benefits including private medical insurance, a matched contributory pension scheme, permanent health insurance, season ticket loan, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, Give As You Earn, cycle to work scheme membership and free subsidised foreign language study sponsorship to name but a few!
We also offer a range of fringe benefits including fun social events, subsidised sports teams and great office facilities (including games area, sweets and free fruit delivered twice a week).
Have a look at our Careers twitter- https://twitter.com/AWinCareers
Or Work for Us video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr8lvSaaqOU&list=UUOmjtRJ45SxTA9gVAVHsZ8g