COVID-19 has changed so many aspects of our lives and how we do business. Now we’re moving into a different phase of this global situation. Brands are working hard to define their best growth strategies for this “new normal.” Partnership and affiliate are likely to be even more popular in the coming months as brands look for scalable, risk-free approaches for driving customer acquisition and revenue growth. Now is the time to lay the groundwork for a brighter future.
Jamie Birch, Co-founder and CEO of leading agency JEB Commerce, and Cormac Jonas, Head of Partnerships – Americas at Partnerize discuss 5 actions merchants need to take to maximize success in the second half of 2020.
Learn how to:
- Create better partner relationships that grow commitment
- Engage in recruitment of profitable, scalable new partners
- Align your commissioning strategies to your true KPIs
- Unlock the mobile commerce opportunity that will create an immediate revenue spike
- Convince your company to invest much more in partnerships and affiliate