We’ve made it to Friday (whoop!), and that means another roundup of news stories to digest into.
Scroll down below to find out some of the top headlines that has got the industry talking:
- More affiliate programmes are being expanded globally as e-commerce continues to boom in emerging markets, including South East Asia and South America, according to research from CJ Affiliate.
- Big talking point right now in the world of ad tech is Google as they’ve announced they will be phasing out all third-party cookies over the next two years.
- The PerformanceIN team is proud to introduce PI LIVE Advanced — a one-day event in New York on May 19 — aimed exclusively at e-commerce-led retailers and brands seeking to challenge and further enhance their performance marketing strategy around the globe.
- Ethical video platform Good-Loop has secured $1.6m in seed funding, with significant investment from You & Mr Jones.
- The latest IPA Bellwether report released this week found that despite the looming Brexit timeline and impact of last year's General Election, a net balance of +4.0% of UK companies revised their total marketing budgets higher in Q4 2019.
- Nielsen released its Annual Marketing Report which uncovered challenges marketers are facing, their priorities, and how they perceive the effectiveness of all the new channels at their disposal.
- Dentsu Aegis Network has acquired Google Analytics platform E-Nor, making it a major Google Analytics 360 sales & service partner.
- M&C Saatchi has merged with customer agency Lida - the new agency will span tech and innovation, partnership marketing, customer experience and data analytics, as well as boast 225 staff.
- GumGum, the advertising technology and AI company has announced the official launch of Verity, first-of-its-kind content classification and brand safety solution for digital publishers