An effective lead management system is essential to your business's lead generation efforts. Trying to maintain your lead generation when you have to manually handle your data can be detrimental to your campaigns. If you’re using all the best lead generation practices, your company should be inundated with leads coming in left right and centre! Which means that lead leakage can’t be far behind. This is why you need to take a look at how and where you can improve your lead management.
If you’re losing leads then your lead generation strategy isn’t as effective as it should be, take a look at our article below to see if you can better manage your leads in 2020!
How To Tell If You Need A Lead Management System?
You have more leads than you can manage
As your lead volumes increase, managing your leads may become an impossible task. With a lead management system such as LeadByte, you can easily capture leads from multiple sources, securely and in real-time. In addition to this, you can receive leads via API, webforms or import leads into your account from CSV files. With our advanced technology, there is absolutely no reason why you should be receiving leads manually by CSV in 2020. A lead management system will enable you to consolidate all of your leads into one central CRM which will assist in making your campaigns more successful.
You are using a lot of tools that do not connect to one another:
Often to manage the vast amount of leads, companies engage multiple different systems that aren’t integrated seamlessly in order to deal with their incoming leads. This, in turn, results in your employees having to spend extra time analysing various sets of information to find one answer. It is much easier to work with a Lead Management system that has been streamlined to work effectively, providing you with the best service in each of its specialised fields.
You’re not re-engaging abandoned sales leads
Let us say, for example, that you have purchased a lead and now the prospect is working their way through your conversion process, next thing you know they hit the order confirmation page but, then they abandon the sale! Why did they do that? With statistics showing that “79% of marketing leads never convert into sales – lack of lead nurturing is the common cause” (Marketing Sherpa) it’s never been more important to ensure that you’ve got the right nurturing steps in place to convert drop-offs into conversions.
A great example of one of those steps is to re-engage and re-convert leads through the use of autoresponders, sending out time/event-based trigger schedules to deliver the right message, to the right person, at the right time. Simple to set up, easy to use, incredibly effective in return. Learn more about autoresponders by clicking here.
You need your leads authorised
One of the best things about having a lead management system is being able to fully optimise your campaigns. When you authorise your leads using a lead management system before passing them on to sales you can save the sales team plenty of time.
Once you have removed leads that are unlikely to convert you are also able to get rid of leads that will never convert and put systems in place that will prevent your business from receiving leads that are unlikely to convert. You save time and money, it's a win-win.
How a lead management system can assist you
- Centralise your lead generation activity into one streamlined process - in doing so, you are removing the need for spreadsheets and manual file handling. Thus, allowing you to relocate those precious hours saved to other business-critical tasks.
- Validate your leads In real-time - through real-time validation, you can increase the lead quality and reduce the CPA. This makes it a win-win for you and your buyer!
- Distribute leads in real-time to multiple buyers - when you take away your restrictions and you no longer limit yourself to a single buyer. A lead management system can help to maximise ROI and increase connecting rates, whilst reducing the number of duplicate leads reported by the clients. This ultimately ensures that you’re getting the most value per lead.
- Improve buyer experience - lead management systems such as LeadByte offer a fantastic way to improve buyer experience. Why? Because you’re able to collect, validate & distribute leads in real-time compliantly and then manage them using data-driven analysis. As a result, you can change your strategy in real-time using our information to help better your leads for buyers.
- Maximise your lead ROI - as mentioned above, lead management systems allow you to change your strategy in real-time. By analysing the profit margins and ROI for your campaigns and each of the platforms they are running on, you are able to re-evaluate your marketing strategy based on what is and is not performing. As a result, you are able to maximise the ROI for each and every lead you generate.
- Nurture the right leads - it’s all good and well-generating hundreds and thousands of leads, however, it is worth noting that not all of these leads will be worth as much as others. When you use a lead management system you can effectively identify unqualified leads. Therefore, you can focus your attention to high-value leads that will qualify and as a result maximise your sales opportunities.
- Increase marketing and sales productivity - last but never the least, lead management systems help you identify which leads you should prioritize and which ones you can pass on to sales. This will assist in boosting your marketing and sales team’s success rates which in turn brings your business more money!
If your company is struggling with their leads, please get in touch with LeadByte so we can help you boost your lead generation strategy by getting a lead management system!
We at LeadByte, want to know how useful you found this article. What are some of the challenges your business is encountering in terms of managing leads? How do you manage your leads?
We look forward to hearing your feedback and working on articles that can further benefit you and your business! Our goal is to add value to your business above and beyond the services we offer in 2020.