Digital marketing awards honor outstanding achievements of infinite optimisation
Kenshoo (www.Kenshoo.com), the global leader in premium digital marketing technology, recently announced the winners of the first annual Kenshoo Infinity Awards, also known as the Infinities, to recognize outstanding achievements in the pursuit of Infinite Optimisation.
Kenshoo started the Infinity Awards program to showcase the best work by marketers leveraging the Kenshoo platform in innovative ways to deliver business value.
The Infinities award-winning campaigns include:
• Tesco for Infinite Search Optimisation
• iProspect for Infinite Local Optimisation
• Starcom MediaVest and Travelodge for Infinite Performance Optimisation
These marketers achieved the following results:
• Tesco Wine saw year-over-year (YoY) improvements including a 66 percent increase in traffic, 60 percent increase in conversions and a 51 percent spike in revenue
• iProspect successfully improved team efficiency by 60 percent
• Starcom MediaVest and Travelodge generated an 18 percent increase in revenue and 46 percent increase in room bookings YoY
Kenshoo also awarded honorable mentions to the following agencies:
• Haystak Digital Marketing for Infinite Growth Optimisation
• MediaVest for Infinite Portfolio Optimisation
• Digital Net Agency (DNA) for Infinite Workflow Optimisation
• Chacka Marketing for Infinite Entry Optimisation
“Infinite Optimisation is the shared goal between Kenshoo and our clients to continually improve every step of the customer journey and drive optimal marketing performance,” said Aaron Goldman, CMO of Kenshoo. “The Kenshoo Infinity Awards recognise leading brand and agencies that embody the spirit of infinite optimisation and leverage Kenshoo to achieve remarkable results.”
Entries for the Infinities were scored by the Kenshoo executive team based on three criteria: how the entry utilised the Kenshoo platform and its functionality, innovative implementation or use-cases of Kenshoo functionality, and the results achieved. In total, 23 different campaigns were submitted for consideration and the full entries can be viewed at Kenshoo.com/Infinities.
Kenshoo awarded the first annual Infinities during K8, its global client summit which took place in Sausalito, California on September 9, 2013. More information on the K8 Summit is available at Kenshoo.com/K8 along with slideshow presentations from the event.
Kenshoo is a digital marketing technology company that engineers premium solutions for search marketing, social media and online advertising. Brands, agencies and developers use Kenshoo Search, Kenshoo Social, Kenshoo Local and Kenshoo SmartPath to direct more than £16 billion in annual client sales revenue. The Kenshoo platform delivers Infinite OptimisationTM through closed-loop targeting, universal integration, and dynamic attribution. Kenshoo’s adaptive technology, proven algorithms, and unmatched scale power campaigns in more than 190 countries for nearly half of the Fortune 50 and all 10 top global ad agency networks. Kenshoo’s UK clients include Accor, Burberry, GroupM, Havas Media, John Lewis and Tesco. Kenshoo has 16 international locations and is backed by Sequoia Capital, Arts Alliance and Tenaya Capital. Please visit www.Kenshoo.com for more information.
Kenshoo brand and product names are trademarks of Kenshoo Ltd. Other company and brand names may be trademarks of their respective owners.