After gauging the opinions of advertisers across the performance marketing landscape, PerformanceIN is pleased to announce that the ‘Advertiser Survey 2015’ is officially available to download.
The report, conducted in partnership with BrandHook, seeks to determine the state of play for advertisers with investments in results-driven channels like PPC, affiliate marketing, social media and more.
Companies can expect answers to questions such as:
- Has sales revenue increased since last year?
- Are publisher commission rates better than in 2014?
- What assets can set a publisher apart?
- Which are the most important performance channels for advertisers?
- Are brands deviating from last-click wins?
The survey is one of few to touch on happenings in the performance space, and is now available to all PerformanceIN account holders.
By downloading this resource you agree to our Terms & Conditions