Committed to full transparency and innovative technological advancements, Databowl is built to improve all aspects of Performance Marketing. Use Databowl’s complete set of lead generation, management and distribution solutions to optimise your B2C Marketing.
The success of Databowl has been further enhanced by the release of its very own machine-learning department, placing them at the forefront of the industry. With a 40% increase in new clients and over £43 million saved for its clients through self-learning Validation, the previous year saw Databowl experience exponential growth. Databowl provides unique and comprehensive solutions that wouldn’t be possible with any other technology.
Databowl was ultimately built to overcome marketing challenges such as:
- Time and money wasted on unqualified leads – by identifying real prospects through self- learning, iterative and multi-leveled validation and fraud eradication.
- Disparate Technologies And Consequent Inefficiencies - by unifying all required technologies and processes in one system.
- Difficulty measuring results - with all marketing efforts happening from one platform, Databowl measures/reports on everything, giving performance marketers a clear and whole picture of true results.
Databowl has quickly been adopted by world leading clients such as Scottish Power, Tesla, Hello Fresh, Mortgage Advice Bureau and a host of other Advertisers, Agencies and Publishers. Since its launch, Databowl has been used to run in excess of 4,000 Campaigns generating over 350 Million Leads across 23 countries.
“Due to the stringent validation and rules they apply to the prospect data we capture our performance has increased and our costs have decreased .”
- Scottish Power’s Ian Fraser.
“Seeing huge results from the onset, Databowl is providing us with time-saving automation services and valuable lead validation outcomes, bolstering our business and marketing efforts on a global scale.”
- Hello Fresh’s Valentina Rizzati
“I’ve used multiple platforms over the years and Databowl beats every other company, hands down. Their software is by far the most powerful and they have absolutely everything we need in one place.”
- Vesta Financial Services’ Matt Horan
Why B2C Marketers Should Embrace All-In-One Systems
- Lead Generation