The main purpose of Accelerate is to leverage collective knowledge and support ambitious start up and scale up brands. In this free, virtual event, Webgains will be streaming eighteen sessions over three days, offering actionable insights on the future of marketing and how to take your business to the next level. Join them if you want to:
- Learn how to get featured on high-traffic websites
- Discover where to find new audiences for your brand
- Grow your brand to reach millions of people online
Tune in from Tuesday 27th – Thursday 29th April and listen to expert insights from across the performance marketing sector. Market leaders will be sharing their top tips and advice in affiliate marketing, global e-commerce strategy, SEO and PPC. From the likes of TopCashback, Klevu and Blue Light Card to HR professionals and the senior management team at Webgains, the event features a line-up of expert speakers.
Webgains have a full agenda of sessions, which you can find here. Here are some of the highlights you will not want to miss:
- 11 am: Webgains CEO Richard Dennys opens the event with a roundtable discussion on the affiliate marketing industry and emerging trends with his Webgains colleagues, head of client support Jessi Frey, UK managing director Alona Malinovska and chief marketing officer Natasha McKenzie.
- 1 pm: Find out what it takes to go global with Mumtaz Khamker, Webgains’ global head of strategic growth. Mumtaz will be joined by Bugaboo’s head of e-commerce Jane Aitken, Team Bespoke’s co-founder Liz Curtis and Mathias Bjoernshauge of Nordics and Webgains.
- 1.30: Why SMEs are Amazing Partners for Publishers sees Luke Branley, publisher director for Webgains talk with Jack Davies, commercial services and partnerships director for Webgains and Jo Hayes, account director for Genie Ventures, as they discuss why top publishers benefit from working with SMEs.
- 11.30 am: Webgains Academy: Accelerate Your Learning sees Webgains’ very own Sophie Williams and Natasha McKenzie walking you through the Webgains Academy e-learning platform and how it can benefit your personal career and business’ marketing performance.
- 12.30 pm: Webgains’s Jack Davies, commercial services and partnerships director, is joined by Luke Collins, head of digital for DB, to learn about their entrepreneurial journey of their rapid rise from single product ski-brand to multi-purpose retailer for Digital E-Commerce Success Stories with SME Retailers.
- 1 pm: Webgains’ HR generalist Jessica Tymms will be moderating a panel to discuss the future of workplace wellbeing. Jessica will be joined by a panel of her Webgains colleagues, global network compliance and security Syd Bird, senior account managers Hannah Clark and Chloe Hanisko and account executive Georgia Smith.
- 11 pm: Ami Spencer, COO for Webgains,debunks the myths surrounding the affiliate marketing channel with Natasha McKenzie, CMO for Webgains, to give you an unclouded understanding of the fundamentals of affiliate marketing to enhance business performance.
- 12 pm: The Changing Landscape of Affiliate will see senior agency partnerships manager for Webgains, Annwen Bristow joined on a panel by Nicholas Yates, performance account director at Silverbean, Chris Rees, director of conversion digital and head of affiliates at Artefact, Pavlina Theodoulou, discussing the evolution of affiliate marketing.
- 1.30 pm: The last panel closing the event is Affiliate Vs. PPC and SEO, where Webgains’ senior account director Andrew North chats to Quibble director Adam Mason and affiliate business director of Manning Gottlieb OMD, Kunal Patel about how and where to invest a business’s marketing budget.
Webgains have dubbed 2021 ‘The Year of Affiliate Marketing’. They believe that this is the year where businesses can thrive using cost-effective methods to market their products, while simultaneously reaching the right audiences by spreading their message to achieve a return on their investment.
If you’re interested in signing up for the truly unique Webgains Accelerate event, register now for your free ticket and remember the event takes place on 27-29th of April, so be sure not to miss out.