With an exciting range of new categories, this year’s awards ceremony will shine light on a more extensive range of strategies and talent than previous years.
Agencies, networks and platforms within the UK affiliate and performance marketing space can enter the available categories for a chance to be shortlisted for the grand prize. Entries will be rewarded and recognised by industry peers and the esteemed panel of judges who will be assessing each entry against the provided judging criteria.
There is still time to apply and gain the recognition you and your team deserve. Our entry kit will give you crucial information and tips on how to craft your winning entry, with help from our senior judge and ex Head of Performance Marketing at BT, Caroline Mulvihill.
The final deadline is just under four weeks away, so you still have time to get client sign off and prepare your winning entries. If you want to take advantage of our reduced entry fee, make sure to submit before the deadline for regular entries on Thursday 1st April 2021.
We understand that sometimes it can be difficult to choose what to apply for. With a more extensive range of categories than usual this year, we thought it might be helpful to highlight a few of our more recent awards that have made the roster.
Channel & Campaign Awards
- Best Price Comparison Websites (PCW) Strategy – If you’ve nailed a comparison website strategy with a keen eye on ROI then this one is for you.
- Best Use of Performance During COVID-19 – This new category aims to recognise the achievements of the teams and brands who have successfully adapted their strategy and navigated the pandemic for the holistic benefit of customers and the brand.
- Best Paid Social Campaign – Judges are seeking an innovative and effective paid social campaign or strategy that gained a stellar set of results via a performance-based effort.
- Best Integrated Performance Campaign – Channels working in tandem is the focus of our award for Best Integrated Performance Campaign. Whether it’s affiliate marketing working with paid search, paid social working with display advertising, or another combination of results-based marketing, a PMA is awarded to a company or team that has combined two or more activities for great results.
- Best Brand Engagement Campaign – The Best Brand Engagement Campaign is designed to reward activities that help engage an audience via a performance-based approach. The winning campaign will have succeeded in generating conversation or actions from the desired audience segment and having this benefit the company’s underlying goal.
- Best Customer Conversion Platform – For this category, judges are looking for a well-oiled platform, service or tool that helps brands drive more sales; that could be in the form of data-led messaging, basket stretching, increasing LTV, driving engagement or reducing sales lead times.
- Best Performance Marketing Technology – Judges will be looking for an innovative product and evidence of its evolution along with proof of customer adoption, results, and satisfaction.
- Industry’s Choice of Publisher – Publishers should demonstrate examples of innovation, examples of tools or features that set you apart from other publishers, examples of going the extra mile, and testimonials.
- Best Agency-Led Account – Judges are looking to reward joined-up thinking and smart, successful execution of a brands overall performance marketing strategy that’s been led by an agency or consultancy.
- Best Emerging Technology or Startup – Open to technology partners and startups who have adopted performance marketing methodologies to drive revenue for clients on a performance basis.
For the full list of categories, head over to the PMA website.
We’ll be announcing more exciting news regarding this year’s ceremony in the coming weeks, so make sure you’re subscribed to our newsletter and give us a follow on social media for all of the latest news!