We hope you have enjoyed this series; it’s great to look back on previous PMA winners in order to gain insight and inspiration and hopefully influence you to enter the awards – perhaps you’ll see yourself in this list next year!
In the final edition of the series, we will be sharing some of the key highlights from the remainder of our 2020 Channel and Campaign Awards Winners.
The rest of the Channel and Campaign Awards categories and their winners were:
- Best Managed Affiliate Programme – Enterprise Level – Rakuten Advertising for Cult Beauty
- Best Managed Affiliate Programme – SME – Impact and Optimus Performance Marketing for Richer Sounds
- Best Affiliate Marketing Innovation – Smarter Click for PrettyLittleThing and Smarter Codes
- Best Content Marketing Campaign – Finder.com for Boohoo
- Best Influencer Marketing Campaign – Cult Beauty X Lydia Elise Millen
- Most Creative Performance Marketing Campaign – Merkle for Twitter
- Best Integrated Performance Campaign – Merkle for Twitter
- Best Brand Engagement Campaign – Awin and Easyfundraising for Sky
- Global Excellence – Awin and Nike
- Merkle’s campaign for Twitter, which involved creating a cross-channel strategy that leveraged the best parts of the platform, earned them both the Most Creative Performance Marketing Campaign and Best Integrated Performance Campaign awards. Judges commented that the campaign was “an out-and-out winner in terms of what it’s achieved for performance marketing innovation and creativity.” This allowed Twitter to effectively utilise the data and implement it resulting in impressive results.
- The Global Excellence award was presented to Awin and Nike for their campaign which enabled Nike to push their range in the EMEA region, continuing the legacy of their Air Jordan Sneaker product. They successfully embraced affiliate across multiple channels, “resulting in impressive coverage and results.”
- Rakuten’s Advertising programme for Cult Beauty earned them the prestigious Best Managed Affiliate Programme – Enterprise Level award. Commenting on the “thorough and intelligent approach to power the brand to the next level”, judges recognised the several new processes Cult Beauty implemented, such as cashback, voucher partners and attributed data, which allowed them to target new customers who’ve never shopped with them before. Through this collaborative approach with Rakuten, Cult Beauty achieved +58% YoY growth whilst forming partnerships with a new era of affiliates to create a new revenue stream for the affiliate channel.
Don’t miss out on reading about more of our previous winners; be sure to check out the first and second editions of our series.
Been inspired? If you’ve executed exceptional campaigns during the last year, it could be your time to shine. Download the entry kit now to get planning with your team and put your brand at the top of your field.