It’s part two of the Winner Highlight Series, and this week we’ll be celebrating even more of our 2020 winners.
Today we will be taking a look back at some of our PMA 2020 Channel and Campaign Awards Winners.
Some of the Channel and Campaign Awards categories and their winners were:
- Best Programme Launch or Migration – Impact and Neo for TUI Group
- Best Price Comparison Website (PCW) Strategy – Awin and BT Group
- Best Lead Generation Campaign – Inflecto Media and Mindshare for BPme UK
- Best Paid Search Campaign – Dentsu Aegis for Diageo
- Best Use of Data – RevLifter and Awin for Mobiles.co.uk
- Best Paid Social Campaign – MediaCom UK and Bartle Bogle Hegarty for Tesco
- Having delivered an impressive user acquisition campaign throughout 2018 with Mindshare and Inflecto Media, BPme – an innovative app that allows people to complete transactions at petrol stations – enlisted the pair once again in 2019. Judges commented on the detailed execution and the fact that it “…stood out from other entries for this section in particular.”
- Working with AI-powered personalisation platform RevLifter, Mobiles.co.uk steered away from outdated methods of incentivisation. They used a multi-tiered bespoke approach to increase sales of their iPhones range and other key specific deals. Combined with Awin’s exclusive BigUpData Enhanced Telecom feed, the savvy data algorithm sorted through thousands of handset contract details in realtime, resulting in boosted incremental traffic while RevLifter iPhone sales share on the programme increased by 150% by the end of Cyber Week.
- “A campaign that had to think well outside it’s typical demographic with clear objectives and great results.” This is what judges had to say about Diageo and HBO’s release of a limited edition range of single malt whiskies, each paired with iconic houses of Westeros, as part of the final season of Game of Thrones (GoT). Supporting the online launch and building on its existing e-commerce success, Diageo partnered with iProspect to design organic campaigns with a new, younger whisky audience in mind. The campaign targeted customers aged under 50 in key moments, and the results saw 80% of sales via Amazon driven from Google Text Ads and 40% of malt sales driven by the PPC channel.
Be sure to go back and read part one of our Winners Highlights, and keep an eye out for part three to get the full round-up, and we suggest downloading the 2021 Entry Kit for more insights and tips on how to enter!
If you would like to help reward industry talent such as this, the team here at PerformanceIN would love to hear from you.
We are focusing on building a diverse panel of impartial judges, who are passionate about, and fully representative of our industry. To find out more about how you can apply to be a judge, or nominate a peer that you think would be the perfect fit, you can read all the details in our Call for Judges article.