The Webinar will take place on February 10 at 2pm GMT. Register now.
2020 was one hell of a ride. Whilst we saw eCommerce accelerate beyond the growth predicted for the next 5 years, we also saw some brands unable to pivot in reaction to brick-and-mortar closures. As a result, many came off the tracks.
As we begin to ramp up our performance programs in 2021, still with the implications of the pandemic looming over us, many brands are facing similar struggles.
Plummeting prices with never-ending sales promotions is not a maintainable business strategy and is not the prevailing way the channel should be engaged.
We spoke to industry-leading brands to find out how they are diversifying from the ups and downs of discounting to an approach that gives the consumer value, without the rickety uncertainty of lowered pricing models.
In this webinar, we explore some of the key themes that arose and how you can replicate these efforts in your own partner programs. Register and find out how to ascend your partner programs above the sales spin.
You will learn:
- Trends and changes in consumer behaviour in 2020 that saw many brands join the discount rollercoaster
- Real world examples from brands on optimisation and mitigation plans
- Data insights signaling shifts in partner preferences
- How to leverage other marketing tactics to address discounting behaviour
- Useful tips to create a more holistic partner program, with sales as a part of, not at the core of your strategy
Sign up now and accelerate your partner programs beyond the dips and dives of discounting and discover a better way to partner.