The 5th edition of the International Performance Marketing Awards (IPMAs) was due to take place at the stunning Landmark Hotel, London, back in October. Although there wasn’t a physical event, we still celebrated the industry’s excellence with a virtual ceremony, which took place today (24 November).
We encouraged those celebrating at home or with their teams from across the globe to get in on the action, dressing up in their finest and raising a glass of bubbles to celebrate the advancement of the performance marketing industry has made in a very challenging year.
“Team creativity shone through”
This year’s IPMAs featured a total of 27 categories with world-class work presented to our amazing panel of industry experts. They debated at length the objectives, strategy, execution and results of each entry before deciding upon the final shortlisted companies competing for the top prizes.
Founder Matthew Wood, who kicked things off with a welcome speech, commented:
“This year, more than ever the collaboration between the industry really shone through. COVID has not only affected the events industry but that of retail too – accelerating their digital and eCommerce transformation strategies… As an industry we have an uncanny ability to develop technology and add value to our partners, influencing and converting consumers at critical points within the shopping journey – and that’s something I believe will only accelerate over the coming months.”
This year’s IPMAs was sponsored, for the third year in a row, long-standing friends of the awards, advanced store. We even had a few words from our, head of marketing international, Izabela Zieba. A huge thank you to all the sponsors and the worthy winners.
For a full overview of all the winners, download the official Book of the Night, featuring breakdowns into each category with judges insights and more.
- Best Managed Affiliate Programme – APAC – Swarovski and Acceleration Partners: Accelerating Growth in APAC
- Best Managed Affiliate Programme – USA – Impact and DMi Partners for Rastelli’s
- Best Managed Affiliate Programme – Western Europe – Optimise Media for Confused.com
- Best Performance Marketing Campaign – APAC – Farfetch and Partnerize
- Best Performance Marketing Campaign – LATAM – Grupo Xcaret
- Best Performance Marketing Campaign – USA – RevLifter and CJ Affiliate for AT&T: Keeping the US Connected
- Best Performance Marketing Campaign – Western Europe – RevLifter and Awin and Mobiles.co.uk: A Sustainable Cyber Week
- Best Content Marketing Campaign – Awin for Nike: Sneakerheads and Stories
- Best Incentive Partner Campaign or Strategy – Rakuten Advertising and American Express Australia
- Best Influencer Marketing Campaign – Awin for Etsy
- Best Integrated Performance Marketing Campaign – Lovehoney in Partnership with Webgains
- Best Paid Search Campaign – ForwardPMX for Tommy Hilfiger: Success Beyond Search
- Best Paid Social Campaign – Rakuten Advertising for Molton Brown: Innovation and Data-Led Learning Leads to 160% ROAS Growth
- Best Partnership – Awin for tastecard: In-In is the New Out-Out
- Best Programme Launch or Relaunch – Neo Media World: Disney+ Affiliate Program Launch
- Best Use of Data – ForwardPMX for Tommy Hilfiger: Success Beyond Search
- Best Use of Programmatic – Rakuten Advertising and Liberty London: Programmatic and Team Expertise Exceed Incremental ROAS Target
- Most Effective Direct to Consumer Campaign or Strategy – DMi Partners: Meating Demand
Global Industry Awards
- Best Finance Campaign – Oban International & AXA-Global Healthcare
- Best Retail and E-Commerce Campaign – NMPi by Incubeta for Superdrug: A Cut Above the Competition
- Best Technology & Telecoms Campaign – RevLifter, CJ Affiliate and AT&T: Keeping the US Connected
- Best Travel, Leisure and Lifestyle Campaign – All Inclusive Marketing for Extended Stay America: Growing Travel Affiliate Program During Global Pandemic
Technology, Team & Agency Awards
- Best Affiliate Network – Awin
- Best Agency – Acceleration Partners
- Best SaaS Platform – Partnerize Partnership Automation Platform
- Best Team in Performance Marketing – Awin: Access Team Help Grow Tomorrow’s Brands Today
- Best Technology – Impact Partnership Cloud
On behalf of the International Performance Marketing Awards, advanced store and PerformanceIN, a huge congratulations to the winners and shortlisted companies. Thank you to our sponsors and to everyone that joined us. We look forward to welcoming you back in 2021!