Following much debating and deliberating by the judging panel, we’re excited to announce the official 2020 International Performance Marketing Awards (IPMA) shortlist. The esteemed judging panel, made up of industry experts from across the globe, have fed back on the outstanding campaigns and businesses delivering creative, strategic and innovative industry work which has made this year’s incredible shortlist. The best of the best will be crowned winners during next month’s ceremony. 

“It’s fantastic to see so much innovation and determination from all entrant at this year’s awards, especially during such a challenging year. Congratulations to everyone for championing and inspiring our industry,” said Emily Creswell, affiliate marketing lead at HelloFresh and IPMA judge.

Congratulations to all the finalists for making it to the shortlist

Regional awards

APAC categories for Best Performance Marketing Campaign and Best Managed Affiliate Programme saw some outstanding entries across the board with Commission Factory, Honey, Metia, Partnerize, Rakuten Advertising, Interspace Co. Ltd, and ForwardPMX. Meanwhile, Impact, Acceleration Partners, Interspace Co. Ltd, Partnerize, Rakuten Advertising and Silverbean have all been shortlisted for the latter.

Over to Western Europe, Best Performance Marketing Campaign – Savings United, TradedoublerAdequate and 404 Agency made the shortlist while Awin, Rakuten Advertising, Grupo Xcaret and CityAds Media will battle it out for Best Performance Marketing Campaign for LATAM. Meanwhile, #paid, Aarki, Honey, Impact Tech Inc., NMPi by Incubeta, RevLifter and Rakuten Advertising compete for the grand prize for USA.

Vertical awards

The first of the five new categories includes Best Partnership, for which Awin, DMi Partners, Hone, Optmyzr, Rakuten Advertising and RevLifter have been shortlisted. Also new to this year is Best Incentive Partner Campaign or Strategy, which will see All Inclusive Marketing, Awin, Commission Factory, Giftcloud, Partnerize and Rakuten battle it out for the top prize.

Akbank, #paid, DMi Partners and Sino Real Estate Agency Limited are all on the shortlist for the new Most Effective DTC Campaign or Strategy category. Best Integrated Performance Marketing Campaign is new to this year too, and has Webgains, Zorka.Mobi, Chelsea FC, Rakuten, Akbank and Ledger Bennett going for gold.

Awin, ForwardPMX, Impact, Neo Media World, Optimise Media, Partnerize and Rakuten are all in the running for new category: Best Programme Launch or Relaunch.

On the influencer side, Awin, ForwardPMX, IMA, Rakuten Advertising and Impact Tech Inc. for Best Influencer Marketing Campaign. Meanwhile, Awin and Brand Movers go head to head for Best Content Marketing Campaign. Visit the official website for a full rundown of the vertical awards shortlisted companies.

Global industry awards

For the Global industry Awards, Acceleration Partners, Awin, CityAds Media, Harbingers, Impact, Merkle and NMPi by Incubeta could claim the trophy for Best Retail and E-Commerce Campaign. Despite being a tricky year for the travel industry, All Inclusive Marketing, Delante, Honey, and Webgains will battle it out for Best Travel, Leisure and Lifestyle Campaign. Discover who else has made the shortlist by visiting the official website.

Technology, team and agency awards voting now open

We are also excited to announce that voting is now open for the Technology, Team and Agency Awards. The public vote for the following categories is now open and will run from now until midnight (GMT) Wednesday 28 October:

  • Best Agency
  • Best Affiliate Network 
  • Best SaaS Platform 
  • Best Technology
  • Best Team in Performance Marketing

Only one vote is permitted per company so ensure you have the right to cast the votes on your company’s behalf. Any additional votes received after the first one will not be counted. Judges scores will equate to 60% of the marks with the remaining 40% made up from the public vote. Cast your vote now.

Join us for the virtual ceremony

Attendance to the awards is free but each person must register individually. Sign up to the newsletter to make sure you are the first to know when registrations open for the virtual ceremony, which will be streamed live on Tuesday November 24. Get your glad rags out and pop the Champagne in the fridge ready to celebrate on the night!

Congratulations to all those shortlisted! You can view the full list of those shortlisted here.