B2B is a $120 billion industry and is rapidly growing 25% year-on-year. With this in mind, Dentsu Aegis Network and Merkle have brought together five of its specialist agencies to form Merkle B2B.
The aim of this strategic integration is to deliver B2B brand creation and activation on a global scale, “making it easier for marketers to enable end-to-end business marketing solutions”.
The agencies that comprise Merkle B2B are:
- Merkle: a leader in B2B technology integration, data, and analytics.
- Merkle DWA: a fast-growing global B2B media agency.
- gyro: the global B2B leader in strategy and humanly relevant creative.
- B2B International: the largest, global, dedicated B2B market research company.
- Digital Pi, a Merkle Company: a leading digital marketing agency focused on B2B marketing automation consulting services.
By combining the collective strength of these five brands, Merkle B2B possesses the knowledge, expertise, and vision to deliver world-class integrated customer experiences and become an indispensable growth partner to the world’s leading B2B brands.
“The modern B2B marketer needs to execute programs that anticipate and respond to dynamic customer needs,” said Michael McLaren, global CEO of Merkle B2B. “The only way to accomplish this is by leveraging the world’s best B2B marketing solutions and talent. By offering world-class creative, data, media, and insights, we enable B2B marketers to surpass customer expectations.”
The new agency brings together over a thousand artists, data scientists, media gurus, technologists, and innovators, who already serve more than one hundred B2B clients.
Merkle B2B will serve as the global centre of excellence for Dentsu Aegis Network’s B2B practice.