Whilst the rainy weather continues and the world sets its eyes on the city of Bristol as Greta Thunberg prepares to lead the biggest climate change protest in the UK, this is the perfect time to catch up on all the breaking news in performance marketing — and there’s been plenty!
Scroll below and check out the top headlines from RevLifter, Intuit, Mindshare and more.
- Revlifter has unveiled another integration, with SasS platform Eagle Eye to boost performance marketing and personalisation capabilities for retail, leisure and hospitality operators.
- Speaking of integrations, Upsellit has joined Pepperjam’s integrated partner ecosystem, enabling brands to instantly customise and optimise the route to conversion, addressing consumer touchpoints both on-site and off-site.
- Intuit, the makers of TurboTax and Mint, has made a bid to acquire personal-finance portal Credit Karma for a whopping $7 billion in a bid to strengthen its position in the consumer-finance market.
- Mindshare is in the final stages of developing a LGBTQ private marketplace in the US and UK – an initiative to help LGBTQ media titles win a greater share of advertising investment, with Skyy Vodka set to be the first brand to pilot the platform.
- App Samurai Inc has successfully closed an investment of $2.4 million in Series A funding. Led by 212 Ventures and co-invested by Collective Spark, 500 Startups and Degerhan Usluel, the raise takes the company’s total investment to-date to $4.6 million and will be used to further develop the mobile advertising group’s product portfolio and global expansion.
- eMarketer’s latest study has found that users in the US on thriving video platform TikTok will top 50 million by 2021, reaching 60 million by 2024.
- Programmatic media buys now account for 85% of all digital ad spending, according to estimates released in a new report from the Interactive Advertising Bureau.