Happy Friday! Another roundup is upon us and some top stories have made the headlines in the past few days. Recap on what’s happened during the week from the world of performance marketing and more.
- Affiliate marketing technology and services provider Pepperjam has announced an integrated partnership with RevLifter to bring turnkey AI-personalisation to the affiliate channel on a performance-based payment model.
- MoneyExpert launches first above-the-line activity in a bid to become the UK leading price comparison site of choice.
- Following the recent launch announcement of PI LIVE Advanced, Early-Bird tickets for the first-ever US event are now officially on sale.
- Influencer has launched Influencer Labs, a first to market series of insights and data workshops aimed at educating advertisers on best practices in influencer marketing.
- With Brexit now taking place, Google is reportedly planning to move control of Britons’ data from Europe to the US, where privacy law is weaker.
- Taboola has announced a 70% year-on-year increase in the adoption of its Newsroom product by publishers. It has also announced the introduction of a new subscription feature for Newsroom, to help publishers better understand and engage with subscribers.
- 88% of marketers this year plan to implement more omnichannel strategies, while 58% are investing in databases and analytics technology instead of campaign and decision management tools, according to Merkle’s latest study.