We’ve reached the end of January (felt like an eternity!) and it’s Friday which means a roundup of all the top headlines of the week.
Scroll down below to catch up on all of this week’s news stories from PerformanceIN and more.
- Awin has released its annual report to mark it’s 20th anniversary, reviewing the latest developments within the affiliate marketing industry featuring case studies, expert commentary, predictions and much more.
- Partnerize has announced a range of product enhancements to support partner marketers to further drive business growth and streamline time-consuming workflows.
- Dentsu Aegis Network has acquired Digital Pi, a leading digital marketing agency focused on marketing automation consulting services in the B2B sector.
- UK ad spend increased by 5.6% year-on-year to reach £5.97 billion in the third quarter of 2019, according to the latest Advertising Association/WARC Expenditure report.
- Facebook’s advertising revenue rose 25% to a record $20.7 billion in Q4 from a year earlier as the social network expanded its number of advertisers by 14% to eight million from seven million in October.
- Amazon has shared its latest transparency report, revealing a slight dip in the number of government demands for user data.
- Dentsu Aegis Network has acquired 4Cite Marketing, a leading people-based identification and data services technology company.
- Outbrain has announced an exclusive partnership deal with Euronews, a leading international news channel. The deal will enable Euronews to leverage Outbrain’s Smartfeed, a digital experience that transforms every page to an infinite stream of discovery.