The Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) Singapore has announced it’s Board and Committee Co-Chairs which will spreadhead the organisations’ plans in growing digital advertising investment in the region.
The Board represents a cross-section of industry figures – from publisher and agency to platform and tech providers – and will work alongside the IAB Singapore’s CEO and ambassador SEA, Miranda Dimopoulos, following from the industry body’s rapid growth in the Singapore region over the last four years, which now holds over 170 members.
“As the demand for responsible digital is greater than ever across the region we are delighted to have such an esteemed board representing all facets of the ecosystem,” said Dimopoulos; “With almost all elected Members of our new Board being in regional roles, this reflects Singapore as the regional business hub.
“We continually strive to exceed the needs of our Members’ in more markets than ever before to support their business growth.”
Who’s on the board?
Concluding its 2018 elections process, a number of members from publisher, tech vendors and networks have been elected to join the board:
- Joe Nguyen, SVP, APAC – comScore, Inc.
- Joanna Flint, MD, agency business APAC – Google
- Regan Baillie, chief digital officer – GroupM
- Phil Townend, APAC CCO – Unruly
- Alex Sibois, SVP and MD, APAC – Lotame
- Laura Green-Wilkinson, regional marketing & communications director – Dentsu Aegis Network
- James Sowden, managing partner, head of planning – BBH
- Matt Harty, SVP Asia & Australia – The Trade Desk
- Rochelle Chhaya, managing partner, investment – Omnicom Media Group
- Jennifer Chase, VP, digital sales, solutions & operations – Mediacorp
- Anand Tilak, global client partner – Facebook
- Justin Peyton, chief strategy & transformation officer – Digitas
- Cindy Tan, VP, APAC – TripAdvisor
- Ashutosh Gupta, director, head of online sales APAC & China – Linkedin
In addition to the Board, IAB Singapore also announced its Co-Chairs across their four Committees – Programmatic, Content, Commerce and Analytics.
The group consists of senior industry leaders who develop training, research and thought leadership initiatives to support the body’s members and the industry.
- Gregory Pichot, director of client advisory, AppNexus (Programmatic)
- Zachary King, VP commercial, MediaMath (Programmatic)
- Rika Sharma, managing partner & regional digital lead, Ogilvy & Mather (Content)
- Rushit Jhaveri, VP, A+E networks (Content)
- Alban Villani, regional general manager, Criteo (Commerce)
- Mark Newton, general manager, Columbus (Commerce)
- Thomas Wagner, Planning Director, BBH (Analytics)
- Ravikumar Shankar, data architecture lead, annalect (Analytics)
The IAB Singapore Board is due to elect a new Chair and Vice-Chair in early June.