Wanting to launch programmatic strategies for your brand and feeling overwhelmed by the ecosystem and not knowing where to start?
Yesterday (November 16), Rakuten Marketing’s strategic client services manager, Christina Tsiripidou, joined PerformanceIN for this practical webinar demonstrating how brands can successfully utilise display to soar above their performance benchmarks through programmatic advertising.
Aimed at brands new to display but also at those struggling to see their current efforts pay off, the webinar which is now available to rewatch, covers the following topics:
- Key pre-campaign-launch considerations that save you time and money
- The varied business objectives display advertising can help you achieve
- What types of programmatic campaigns best fit each business goal
- How to effectively reach consumers throughout the purchasing funnel
- New innovative display tactics you should trial during Q4 sales peaks
All subjects are presented throughout utilising a recent success story: the display programme Rakuten Marketing launched for Boxfresh, the casual men’s footwear.
If you have any questions for Christina or would like to get in touch, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.