Tealium, the leader in enterprise tag management and real-time customer data solutions, today announced operating highlights from the first quarter of 2015. The company’s year on year organic sales growth of 100 percent and customer renewal rate of 127 percent illustrate the growing mandate across organisations worldwide to leverage the power of first-party data to drive real-time, relevant customer interactions.
Tealium iQ™, the company’s foundational tag management system (TMS), was recently recognised by Ghostery as the fastest and most reliable TMS available and is used by over 500 organisations globally. Alongside the rapid adoption of Tealium iQ, the Tealium AudienceStream™ Influence DMP (data management platform) accounted for over 30 percent of new business in Q1. This growth reflects the enormous benefits that organisations gain when they are able to easily standardise and harmonise disparate data sources, and then act upon that data in real time to improve results.
Operating and Company Highlights from Q1 2015:
- Recorded organic sales growth of approximately 100 percent year on year.
- Reported a renewal rate of 127 percent by dollars, including AudienceStream and data services upsells.
- Raised $30.7 million in Series D financing, led by the pioneering data and analytics investment team at Georgian Partners, complemented by a major investment from Bain Capital Ventures.
- Grew the company’s diverse enterprise customer base by approximately 60 percent year on year.
- Select new clients and relationship expansions across the globe include Avis Budget EMEA, Brand New Day, JewelScent, Kia Motors America, Lithium Technologies, Lucky Brand Dungarees, Newsquest Media Group, NOVICA United, Politico, StraighterLine, and VAS Data Services.
- Continued to grow the company’s workforce in the US, Europe and APAC and, in alignment, expanded the leadership team with new vice president appointments in data services, mobile and sales.
Product Innovation Highlights from Q1 2015:
- Expanded the Tealium iQ tag marketplace vendor portfolio, which now includes an industry-leading 800 turnkey integrations.
- Introduced new e-commerce platform integrations with hybris, now part of SAP, and Oracle Commerce, accelerating adoption of Tealium iQ among online retailers and enabling them to drive more relevant, profitable customer interactions.
- Introduced AudienceStream connectors for leading marketing technology providers, including Criteo, Donky, and Eloqua, now part of Oracle.
- Continued to build and deliver innovative new features for Tealium iQ and AudienceStream in the areas of collaboration, security, mobile, live events, and data distribution.
“There are limitless benefits to owning your data, and there is no better data for fuelling superior customer experiences than first-party data,” said Jeff Lunsford, CEO of Tealium. “As consumers continue to demand a ‘360 me’ experience, it is imperative to use data to not just delight them, but to anticipate their expectations and deliver on them. Tealium’s agnostic customer data platform was built from the ground up with this in mind: the best brands generate real-time customer insights, power right-time interactions, and ultimately drive better customer experiences.”
Tealium’s leading customer data platform is comprised of a foundational tag management system, Tealium iQ; the industry’s first Influence DMP, Tealium AudienceStream; and DataAccess, a comprehensive set of data services aimed at allowing marketers total control over their data. For more information, visit www.tealium.com.
Tealium is the leader in enterprise tag management and customer data solutions that power the real-time enterprise. Tealium’s customer data platform, comprised of tag management, data management, and enterprise data services, enables organisations to seamlessly connect and manage all of their marketing applications and fragmented data sources. Leveraging Tealium’s open platform, marketers can create composite 360-degree customer profiles in real time, drive more profitable and relevant omnichannel interactions, and fuel the performance of the business intelligence and data warehouse projects using the richest source of first-party data available. For more information, visit www.tealium.com, and to see more on the company’s growing customer base, visit here.
©2015 Tealium Inc. All rights reserved. Tealium, Tealium iQ, AudienceStream, and all other Tealium marks contained herein are trademarks or service marks of Tealium. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.