Chief digital officers are the top earners in a new report on the salaries of digital marketing professionals, taking $148,000-$280,000 annually.
According to data from digital marketing and IT resourcing provider Mondo, the other high-paying positions include chief marketing technologist ($140,000-$241,000) and chief marketing officer ($142,000-$230,000).
While online ad execs have their pick of the litter when it comes to vacancies, Laura McGarrity, vice president of marketing for Mondo, revealed that this will become even more prevalent in the months to come.
"The demand for digital marketing professionals is surging, and will rise 38% this year, with particularly strong demand for UI/UX experts, marketing automation professionals and mobile app developers," she commented.
"With 53 new technologies released between 2013 and 2014, and that number expected to double in 2015, it is more important than ever for marketing executives to make the right hire."
As well as executive roles, Mondo also provided salary ranges for other digital marketing professionals, which you can view below:
Creative Services & Production
- Director, Creative Services ($75,000-$170,000)
- Director, Art ($67,000-$135,000)
- Interactive Designer ($73,000-$113,000)
Digital and Interactive
- Director, Digital Marketing ($128,000-$190,000)
- Director, eCommerce ($100,000-$166,000)
- UI/UX Architect ($103,000-$155,000)
Content Creation & Social Media
- Digital Content Strategist ($80,000-$125,000)
- Content Producer ($58,000-$105,000)
- Director, Social Media ($42,000-$105,000)
- Lead Generation Specialist ($98,000-$140,000)
- Manager, Marcom ($90,000-$140,000)
- Email Marketing Specialist ($78,000-$130,000)