Get to know more about Aegean Airlines, their most notable achievements and their international Affiliate Programme, available through the Linkwise Travel Network.
Name: Aegean Airlines (managed by Linkwise Travel Network)
Contact: Evina Mantesi
Tell us more about Aegean Airlines
AEGEAN AIRLINES, a Star Alliance member, is Greece’s largest full-service airline, and carried about 6.9 million passengers in 2013. An additional 2 million passengers were transported by Olympic Air, Aegean Airlines’ subsidiary company acquired in October 2013. AEGEAN has been investing over many years in strengthening its international presence and in supporting tourism in Greece, both in Athens and at regional airports. In 2014, the AEGEAN fleet will consist of 36 Airbus A320 family aircraft with an average age of 4.5 years, while Olympic Air operates 14 Bombardier Q series family aircraft. The combined route network of the two companies in 2014 will exceed 205 international routes, and a further 51 domestic ones.
The company has always been a customer focused, full service carrier, placing the emphasis on quality and efficiency, receiving many plaudits over the years for its outstanding service – a fact that was recognized again in 2013 when Skytrax named Aegean as the best regional airline in Europe for the fourth time in five years. In its 15 years history, AEGEAN has also received awards on six occasions by the European Regions Airline Association (ERA). For more information please visit www.aegeanair.com.
What are some of the developments that AEGEAN has seen this year that have put them ahead of their competitors?
There have been some exciting developments for AEGEAN over the last months, including:
- Best Regional Airline Europe 2013
AEGEAN was honoured with the Skytrax World Airline award, as the best European Regional Airline for 2013. This was the fourth time the company received this distinction, the previous being in 2009, 2011 and in 2012.
- Introduction of 2 new fare categories
In response to passengers’ needs for even lower fares and greater flexibility, AEGEAN introduced two new fare categories in economy class, GoLight and Flex. These new categories are designed to allow passengers the flexibility to choose the price of their ticket based on their individual needs.
- Low Fare Calendar
Our Low Fare Calendar allows users to find the lowest prices available for their trip. All you need to do is choose a destination and search for dates with the lowest prices up to 11 months ahead!
Why should affiliates join the AEGEAN affiliate programme?
Here are our top reasons for affiliates to join the Linkwise Travel Network and promotesAEGEAN’s affiliate programme:
- AEGEAN connects Greece, one of the top holiday destinations worldwide, to the world. For travel affiliates especially, not promoting AEGEAN’s services to their visitors, is a real missed opportunity.
- As you would expect, the programme features great conversion rates, but also offers generous commissions of up to 2.8% on sales (calculated on net ticket value including service fees - airport fees or other costs are not included).
- The website features a user friendly booking process, integrating both AEGEAN’s and Olympic Air flights into a single system.
- Frequent promotions and offers you will definitely want to notify your users of!
- Top affiliate management service levels, through the specialized Linkwise Travel Network. We understand affiliate and we know travel. We are happy to discuss how you can best promote the programme or any other query you might have!
Great, where do we join?
Sign up to the Linkwise Travel Network today and start promoting the AEGEAN affiliate programme. It only takes 5 minutes and 3 simple steps!