The Hotel Rey Juan Carlos I will play host to a4uexpo Europe 2012 on the 19th / 20th June. Following a year in Amsterdam and two successive year's in Munich, A4u moves its Pan-European Performance Marketing Conference & Exhibition on to Barcelona for the 4th annual a4uexpo Europe.
New for 2012
New to the a4uexpo Europe agenda this year sees the introduction of a Knowledge Centre within the exhibition hall, housing a number of education and networking elements across the two conference days.
The added beneftis of our Knowledge Centre will include its own agenda of dedicated, more targeted performance marketing workshops throughout the day, covering wordpress optimisation, A/B multi-variate testing, pay-per-call, cookie law directives and guidance, plus country landscape workshops to give you an overview of performance marketing within new existing and emerging markets.
We'll also be running the legendary speed networking this year but with a twist - running a selection of vertical speed networking sessions for Retail, Travel, Finance and Telecoms, helping you drill down your targeted networking options whilst at a4uexpo Europe.
Agenda Day 1
A selection of the day one agenda is below, but there are many aspects of Performance Marketing being discussed during the day, including European Expansion Strategies, Incrementality, Mobile and M-Commerce Opportunities, Search and Mobile Toolkits, Harnessing Data, Social Marketing & Google+, Value-add with Vouchers, Video within Performance Marketing and Conversion Strategies.
- If More Were Less – How Incremental Are Affiliate Sales?
- The New Rules of Site Architecture
- Getting Value-add as an Advertiser with Vouchers
- Mobile: Consumer Behaviour and Purchase comparisons across Europe
- Performance Marketing - Wake up and smell the Data!
- Publishers: Super-Charge your Commercial Strategy
- Calling an International Expansion? Get your global digits right with Programme Management.
Agenda Day 2
Following the offical a4uexpo Europe networking party, a selection of Day 2's agenda can be seen below, but also includes Link Building Strategies, Secondary Funnel Remarketing, Social Commerce, SEO & Social Media Tools, Advancing Merchant & Affiliate Strategies, Engagement Advertising, E-mail Best Practice and much more.
- Customer Journey Commissioning: Curse or Cure?
- Google Analytics for Publishers - Setting Goals, Devising Action Points and Fully Utilising the Platform
- The Evolution of the Publisher: Seeking New Budgets and Profitable Exits
- From Start-up To Exit Strategy - What every Digital Leader Should Know
- The Secondary Funnel - How Publishers & Advertisers Can Work Together to Capture the Sale
- The End of the Wild-West of Data – Relevance and Regulation: the Cornerstones for Leveraging Big Data
Panda, Penguin, Venice - Search Discussed @ a4uexpo Europe
Following recent search updates that continue to shake the landscape, we have an array of fantastic Search-based speakers across both days to share the latest tips, techniques and strategy to improve your rankings.
Highlights include Martin Macdonald's session on 'The New Rules of Site Architecture', Bas van den Beld's must attend session on 'Social, Google+ & Affiliate Authority in Search - It's starting to seriously hold you back', Christoph Cemper's session on 'The Changing Dynamics of Link Building for Google – 2012 and Beyond' plus the return of our lively 'Extreme SEO: IV - New Rules' session where search heavyweights Marcus Tandler, Richard Baxter and Martin Macdonald will be put through their paces, moderated by SiteVisibility's Kelvin Newman.
Once you've digested the agenda for a4uexpo Europe, it's time to get your ticket to the Largest International Performance Marketing Conference.
Need some help proving to your boss why you really should be attending a4uexpo Europe? Check out our persuade the boss page to find out how you can justify the ROI we're sure you'll get from attending a4uexpo!
With this year going to be our biggest a4uexpo Europe ever, there has never been a better place to push your brand in front of such a key international audience. A small number of sponsorship and branding opportunities remain available. To take advantage of this please contact Stuart Pringle on +44 (0)117 203 3013