TradeDoubler have today announced the launch of The Zoo Project, an incubator for Affiliates and new startups to receive benefits from more than £1 million of business resources which includes rent and rate free office space within TradeDoubler's Victoria office, hands-on mentoring from the TradeDoubler team, plus unique access to major brand advertisers and partners.
In true Dragons Den style, in order to gain access as an affiliate or startup in the Zoo Project, you will need to pitch your business or affiliate idea to a panel of experts within the sector, which includes A4u's very own founder Matthew Wood.
Also on the panel will be:
- Rob Wilson, Market Unit Leader North West, TradeDoubler
- Mary Keane Dawson, Strategic Advisor and Digital Agency
- Paul Bongers, Head of Paid Search at BT / clickbuyclick
- Matthew Wood, Founder of A4U
We've been informed there will be more to add over the coming week as well!
Affiliates - Apply Now!
Interested affiliates can download an application form at www.thezooproject.co.uk or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted applicants will then be invited to meet with one or more of The Zoo’s panel of ‘Dragons’.
Dan Cohen, Network Director North-West at TradeDoubler, spoke to us at this year's a4uexpo London about The Zoo Project
Rob Wilson, Market Unit Leader North West, said:
“Affiliate Marketing is inherently entrepreneurial as an industry sector, and we want to mentor and help support grass roots affiliate growth in the UK,” said Rob Wilson, Market Unit Leader North West for TradeDoubler.
“We believe the UK is still one of the world’s biggest gateways for new ideas. Every day we help our clients reach thousands of customers through Affiliate Marketing campaigns, and want to see more affiliates come to market and achieve similar levels of success. We believe the difficult economic climate brings unique opportunities for affiliates as consumers search for better deals online. The Zoo Project will help start-up affiliate businesses harness these opportunities, enabling them to grow into major sustainable companies.”
More information for applicants
What Do I Have To Do?
- Download an application form at www.thezooproject.co.uk or send an email to email@example.com. It’s a simple form that tells us why you deserve to be a Zoo resident.
- Return your application form by 6 January 2012. Up to 20 Affiliate Marketing companies will be admitted into the Zoo for one year.
- Shortlisted applicants will then have an interview with one or more of The Zoo’s panel of ‘Dragons’ (see website for details)
- Successful incubator companies will be announced at the end of January 2012, followed by a launch party to celebrate the new incubator residents.
Who Can Enter?
- Any affiliate marketing company with a solid business and marketing plan reflecting the potential to grow the business.
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit with a good understanding of the affiliate industry.
- Reasonable credit history and adequate financial resources to remain in business for at least 6 months.
- No legal claims or lawsuits pending against the business including bankruptcy.