The list and infographic that has been launched today by Impact Radius has been created by analysing over 400 prominent performance marketing though leaders, identifying those whose blogs, tweets and social metrics provide the most influential insights and advice for the industry.
A4u's founder Matthew Wood leads Europe at number 11 on the list, with other UK entries from bigmouthmedia's Andrew Girdwood and one time UK Affiliate (now living in Oz) Kirsty McCubbin.
Top 12 List
- Brian Clark, www.copyblogger.com, @copyblogger
- Shawn Collins, blog.affiliatetip.com, @affiliatetip
- Jeremy Schoemaker, www.shoemoney.com, @shoemoney
- John Chow, www.johnchow.com, @johnchow
- Brett Tabke, www.pubcon.com, @btabke
- Rae Hoffman-Dolan, www.sugarrae.com, @sugarrae
- Missy Ward, www.missyward.com, @MissyWard
- Peter Bordes, www.mediatrust.com, @ mediatrustpete
- Pace Lattin, www.industrypace.com, @pacelattin
- Lynn Terry, www.clicknewz.com, @lynnterry
- Matthew Wood, www.affiliates4u.com, @matthewwood
- Geno Prussakov, www.amnavigator.com/blog, @eprussakov
This list has been ordered based on the influencers Twitter score, Klout Score and Peerindex score.
Find out more on the Impact Radius Blog